• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RWG.bz is down for at least 24 hours - EDIT NOW BACK UP!

BentleySharp

Horology Curious
20/10/13
Oh maan! Greg, We're all very thankful for your continued dedication to all the "behind-the-scenes" operations at RWG, but I'm starting to get some serious withdrawls here... I've got so much extra time now these past couple of mornings, I found myself yesterday morning looking up "Roman era and Medieval European Road building techniques and transportation infrastructure" on Wikipedia. :lol:
...I need help.

tomdavison

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/12/12
$25 if in brand new condition.

If my watch were in brand new condition, I'd happily sell it to you for $25. However, it's now had a new movement installed and the bracelet resized, so I'm afraid it's now better than brand new, and stands me in at about 20X what you're offering.

DR3M3L

TECHMIN
Advisor
27/10/14
If my watch were in brand new condition, I'd happily sell it to you for $25. However, it's now had a new movement installed and the bracelet resized, so I'm afraid it's now better than brand new, and stands me in at about 20X what you're offering.

500$ ?!

Selling with profit! :ban:

:lol:

DR3M3L

TECHMIN
Advisor
27/10/14
sorry to disappoint you, but we bought a VAX 11/780... :whistle:

Hmmm I have a feeling I wasn't even born yet in the time those where made............ Doesn't say anything though, I'm still brand new too!

vax11-780.jpg

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
sorry to disappoint you, but we bought a VAX 11/780... :whistle:

Cool! Punch card readers! Trailie had an after school job feeding cards into the local data service's mainframe back when he was around 11.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Hmmm I have a feeling I wasn't even born yet in the time those where made............ Doesn't say anything though, I'm still brand new too!

vax11-780.jpg

Man if you knew the new cost of what's in that photo . . .

greg_r

Departed Friend
Patron
8/7/08
Cool! Punch card readers! Trailie had an after school job feeding cards into the local data service's mainframe back when he was around 11.

My mother was systems admin of just such a setup when she worked for a large cosmetics company back in the late seventies/early eighties.

greg_r

Departed Friend
Patron
8/7/08
FIRST POST UPDATED. RWG IS BACK UP!

If you have problems getting to RWG, it may be that your ISP hasn't yet updated their DNS to keep up with the change. Flush your browser cache and Google 'Flush DNS cache' - either one may help you get to the board :)

co-axial

Legendary Member
Advisor
16/9/10
FIRST POST UPDATED. RWG IS BACK UP!

If you have problems getting to RWG, it may be that your ISP hasn't yet updated their DNS to keep up with the change. Flush your browser cache and Google 'Flush DNS cache' - either one may help you get to the board :)

That was fast! :thumbsup: