• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RWG.bz is down for at least 24 hours - EDIT NOW BACK UP!

mazz68

Known Member
4/1/11
It's never dingle it's always the filthy monkey or kink or both at the same time.

Noobs don't know s hit

greg_r

Departed Friend
Patron
8/7/08
Never mind about dingle-proof, Joran. What you need to worry about is being Kink and Sconey proof. Unexplained fires and monkey poop EVERYWHERE. :facepalm:

Edit: lol@mazz. GMTA, mate.

RichardMiami

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/11/11
Folks,

Okay - the bad news is that the server RAID controller is FUBAR. The hosts could replace it within a few hours, but given that we were planning to do a server upgrade/migration within the next couple of months anyhow, I've taken the decision to do it now. They're prepping a shiny new machine for us as I type this. This is going to take a little time, folks... No more updates today; the new machine should be ready for installation tomorrow. I'm hoping that we'll be back up for the weekend, but no promises just yet.

Thanks for the update Boss. Please wish your wife a happy 29th Birthday from all of us!

As for new machines - it's about time we replaced that Univac anyway... are you going for the latest Sperry hardware? ;)

Graman

27/8/06
Love you very much, mate!!!
will send as soon as rwg is up.......greg sized it for me ;)

deju

Known Member
Supporter
15/11/12
This is killing me... I'm having to do actual work rather than sit on the forums... ruins my routine RWG...Rwi...Repgeek...Repeat lol

DR3M3L

TECHMIN
Advisor
27/10/14
OH MAN, STU?!?!?!?!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

.....so when do you expect him/her?

jdog111578

Renowned Member
17/1/14
Hey fukers!

So... I've come to my senses. The 16800 stays. Will take down the thread when we get home.

Atta boy Rob! Glad you came to your senses. Too nice and too much work to let go without proper wrist time. And you'll have a shiny new, errr vintage, piece on the way soon too! :)

jdog111578

Renowned Member
17/1/14
OH MAN, STU?!?!?!?!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

.....so when do you expect him/her?

What the hell did I miss? Stu's having a baby? Make sure to use Cocoa butter or you'll end up with horrible stretch marks. Just as Joran :)

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Thanks for the update Boss. Please wish your wife a happy 29th Birthday from all of us!

As for new machines - it's about time we replaced that Univac anyway... are you going for the latest Sperry hardware? ;)
No way man, Rand Corp all the way baby!
Nothin' but the best for RWG.

bgreg

I'm Pretty Popular
18/11/12
Florida
Progress... GREAT.
Now maybe SOMEBODY will buy my 1:1 "RWG" watch.

Good luck greg on the server replacement and upgrade.