• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex GMT 126711 Root Beer from GMF

• Thread starter Guest
  • Start date

2fast4lust

Sexpert HorLanLogist
Patron
Certified
16/7/21
Dr. Miller's Planet
Hi there. Would you say the GSF is now the king over GMF? Is the GSF 3186 as good as GMF 3186 or is it like the iffy BP 3186? Thanks!

Let's see what @2fast4lust says after a while of ownership. The GSF movement is a VR3186, same as the GMF.

I had it for about 1 month and its now with a new owner.

My GMF was a 2836 which was heavily modified instead of being a "clone", so it cant be compared to the GSF's VR3186.

I'll make these following comparisons...

The VR3186 on the GSF doesnt feel as good as the VR3186s i had on Clean GMTS... the winding feels "loose" comparatively - but this is just 1 unit of GSF i've had and its really not a good sample size at all.

Bezel Scallops (GMF Wins) - GMF is shit, like really bad... really rough and it damaged my car as i accidentally swiped my watch on the doors. thats how rough it is. GSF takes the cake.

Insert (GSF Wins) - No comparison, GSF is miles ahead, the brown on the insert is lighter and it looks like Milk tea, while the GMF has this really dark chocolate like brown which is really far from gen. The numerals and dots on the inserts on the GSF is also much better as they look brownish while the GMF looks almost pinkishly nude.

Crystal (GSF Wins) - GMF is just bad... GSF is not good, but better.

Plating color (GMF Wins) - Im not an expert at all on this, but the GMF has a darker rose gold hue nearer to brownish which based on pictures compared online of gens.... looks more genlike. GSF has this really beige color instead of being "rose"

Bracelet (GSF wins) - GSF takes this category as well as GMF has these bracelets that rattles a hell lot and do not sound quality at all. GSF isn't the best but beats the GMF hands down.

Pick your poison :p

STOCK GMF

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GMF with Deep Crystal

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GSF with Deep Crystal

Comparison