• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex GMT 126711 Root Beer from GMF

• Thread starter Guest
  • Start date

osprey1

Getting To Know The Place
28/7/18
Hong Kong
Evening gents, would anyone be able to help me with a QC on this Root Beer from Andrew? I bought it for a mate as he doesn't know how to do this whole rep shindig.

I appreciate any feedback. Cheers

https://imgur.com/a/V1EPDXP

Tobel

Respected Member
6/7/17
Evening gents, would anyone be able to help me with a QC on this Root Beer from Andrew? I bought it for a mate as he doesn't know how to do this whole rep shindig.

I appreciate any feedback. Cheers

https://imgur.com/a/V1EPDXP

Hi, you can't ask people to QC your watch here. Please read the rules and remove this link. Thanks

osprey1

28/7/18
Hong Kong
Hi, you can't ask people to QC your watch here. Please read the rules and remove this link. Thanks

Hello mate, I can't find the rules or figure out how to edit/delete the post.

Edit: I see that there is an edit button to the bottom right for this post, but not the one I made previously. Not really sure what's going on here

Last edited:

Tobel

Respected Member
6/7/17

osprey1

28/7/18
Hong Kong
Very easy, it's in new members/FAQ :)

Here:. https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...tle-on-qc-pics

Sometimes if you posted your message from a different device the edit button may not be available

Appreciate you linking that rule for me.

In regards to the editing, just logged in using my phone and didn't see an edit button either. Will check my Home PC when I can. In the meantime, if you're browsing this thread looking for GMT Root Beer photos, disregard my request for a QC and just enjoy the pics!

Last edited:

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
Appreciate you linking that rule for me.

In regards to the editing, just logged in using my phone and didn't see an edit button either. Will check my Home PC when I can. In the meantime, if you're browsing this thread looking for GMT Root Beer photos, disregard my request for a QC and just enjoy the pics!

Allow me to remind you that a specific QC question is perfectly acceptable, as in "hey peeps what do you think of this date window?" or "hey do you think these SELs are any good?" etc.

Wolex

7/2/20
Allow me to remind you that a specific QC question is perfectly acceptable, as in "hey peeps what do you think of this date window?" or "hey do you think these SELs are any good?" etc.

SEL have slight imperfection in terms of a small gap but date window looks fine to me. I think the SEL is as good as you can get from a rep so I would personally be ok with it since you can hardly see it with a naked eye unless one is to zoom in. Just my thoughts so good luck!

Reactions: KJ2020

2fast4lust

Sexpert HorLanLogist
Patron
Certified
16/7/21
Dr. Miller's Planet
I'm new to the scene and to luxury watches but thanks to KJ's thread on GMT Movement and my limited time and concentration span of reading through this thread, i've bit the bullet to get a GMT II rootbeer 126711CHNR GMF 2836 from Geektime.

I'll post up the photos of QC when i get them to share the latest batch so you guys can get an update too.

Appreciate the help i've gotten from senior members around here. Really helpful and conducive place thus far. I hope i don't get too addicted!

Last edited:
Reactions: mordret

Wolex

7/2/20
I'm new to the scene and to luxury watches but thanks to KJ's thread on GMT Movement and my limited time and concentration span of reading through this thread, i've bit the bullet to get a GMT II rootbeer 126711CHNR GMF 2836 from Geektime.

I'll post up the photos of QC when i get them to share the latest batch so you guys can get an update too.

Appreciate the help i've gotten from senior members around here. Really helpful and conducive place thus far. I hope i don't get too addicted!

Nice! Well done pal!

Reactions: RiffRalf

2fast4lust

Sexpert HorLanLogist
Patron
Certified
16/7/21
Dr. Miller's Planet
Sharing the pictures of my watch QC pictures.

Eric has been awesome as he did a pre QC and rejected one watch as he did not seem the movement and make fit for sale.

I'm sold and I'll be squeezing the trigger once I get confirmation pictures on the hand alignment and GMT alignment.

Enjoy!

Reactions: KJ2020

Shylock Eins

Respected Member
3/2/16
Out of the box today:

fd01c462fa73c68df2cfbb0ec2c4a46e.jpg

1903dbe623f0a6c92991afb16aac5907.jpg