• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Day-Date I & II / Datejust I & II

D

d4m.test

I ordered a dj 41 from Andrew a trusty time. Got it the other day and I love it.

The only hiccup I had is that I think the watch is so new td’s are getting them confused with the djii because when I got my q.v. pics it wasn’t a 2017 dj 41. Keep a close eye!

There is a difference? I thought DJ2 41mm is the DJ 2 ? what the difference you are talking about

NVM I see the difference, new updated dial

D

d4m.test

Anyone got a good suggestion on the DD 40 Yellow gold? I can't afford the wrapped one.

Thonsson

Horology Curious
12/1/17
Has anyone bought a BP all gold dd, if so how does the gold look? I mean is it as the gen 18k yellow metal or does it look off?

Sent from the RWI App

Hey! Long time since posting here but I have wrapped BP dd 40 and the colour is spot on, compared to gen.

D

d4m.test

Day Dates are my favorite, trying to find a super good rep

Alex__adc

Known Member
29/8/15
I ordered a dj 41 from Andrew a trusty time. Got it the other day and I love it.

The only hiccup I had is that I think the watch is so new td’s are getting them confused with the djii because when I got my q.v. pics it wasn’t a 2017 dj 41. Keep a close eye!

It is still holding up on daily wear?

D

d4m.test

I just got my first BP Day Date 40. Looks great but I have some problems setting the time. It feels like i can't pull out the little screw to adjust the time and date. Can anybody help?

Thanks

gilrob

Legendary Member
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
I just got my first BP Day Date 40. Looks great but I have some problems setting the time. It feels like i can't pull out the little screw to adjust the time and date. Can anybody help?

Thanks
Are you referring to the crown, the small knob on the right side of the case? Turn the crown counter-clockwise to unscrew it, then pull it out to make your adjustments.

D

d4m.test

Are you referring to the crown, the small knob on the right side of the case? Turn the crown counter-clockwise to unscrew it, then pull it out to make your adjustments.

That's exactly what I wanted to know! Thank you

D

d4m.test

Im confused as hell! I’ve read all the thread and still dont get which company are made the best one right now... anyone can help?

ryanm8655

Looking Around
21/8/13
Anyone have this or can comment on the quality?

R2DJ0219A - DJ2 41mm Jub Flt RG/SS Brown Stick BP Swiss 2836

BP Factory Top Edition 2017 Rolex 41mm DateJust Jubilee Edition

MOVEMENT: Swiss ETA 2836-2 Automatic movement, 28800bph
CASE DIAMETER: 41mm
THICKNESS: 12mm
DIAL COLOR: Brown Dial with Thin Lume Markers with Blue Superlume Applied (Swiss Grade Superlume)
CASE MATERIAL: 18K Two Tone Rose Gold Thick Plated (5 mils) on Solid Stainless Steel 316F
BRACELET: 18K Two Tone Rose Gold Thick Plated (5 mils) on Solid Stainless Steel 316F Jubilee Bracelet with New Style Rolesor Deployant Buckle
FRONT GLASS:
Sapphire Crystal, Same Thickness and Height above bezel as per Genuine (With etched crown at 6:00 position)
CASE BACK: Solid case back
BEZEL: Fluted Bezel
HACK MOVEMENT:
CLASP TYPE: New Style Rolesor Deployant Buckle
DATE INDICATOR: At 3:00 Position (Adjusted via the crown)

Big fan of the rose gold two tone on the jubilee bracelet, from research the only thing that will be slightly off is the crown height because of the movement?

Are there better reps than this?

Apologies, though I have been a longtime lurker my post count is too low to post a link...

Thanks,
Ryan

berndisthier

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/1/17
Hey Guys,

i will buy the new Datejust II 41mm Blue Dial with Jubilee Bracelet. But my question is, if give this new version with the normal old bracelet without the new clasp model? I love it without Clasp.
And the other Question is, from all different TD`s give different makers... BP, Noob and here EW.

Whats your experience at time which maker have the best quality on all points?

many thanks and best regards
Bernd

berndisthier

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/1/17
Hey thanks for your Feedback. You know which td have the actual noob version? Most is BP. Thanks