• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Day-Date I & II / Datejust I & II

berndisthier

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/1/17
Now since arround 10 hours i try to find the best datejust in 41mm blue dial. But i dont know which is the best. The new Datejust II dont have the Jubilee Bracelet. So i must take the DJ41mm but in other threads talks the user that this version dont come in 1:1....its terrible.
Have any people experience with the old Version and with the new one and he can give feedback about 1:1?

thanks and have a nice evening

berndisthier

30/1/17
Andrew from TT say Noob dont have buy the Gen 2017 Datejust, so he dont can copy it exact. Only BP have 2 pcs to create the best Rep.

D

d4m.test

Hello all,

I want to buy a Rolex Datejust or Datejust 2, Black or gray dial, 41 mm, fluted or flat bezel. What is the one that you would recommend to me that is 1:1? Budget 300-800$

I was looking over the one from intime01 but since I am not an expert I can not see the flaws (if any).

4189-datejust-126334-ss-noob-1-1-best-edition-black-dial-sticks-markers-on-ss-bracelet-a3235.html

4186-datejust-126334-ss-noob-1-1-best-edition-gray-dial-sticks-markers-on-ss-bracelet-a3235.html

3070-datejust-ii-116334-ss-41mm-black-dial-sticks-markers-on-ss-bracelet-a3136.html

1853-datejust-116234-ss-black-dial-lume-stick-markers-on-ss-bracelet-sa3135.html

If someone could help me / give me some recommendations would be more than greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

skx

Horology Curious
4/3/17
By reading I understand that a rolex dd can have chinese, asian clone, super clone, eta, and some rolex rep movement.
If the chinese is not reliable, the superclone has not much experience, the eta is not new, the rolex is not the first choise of many....
Then I should choose the asian clone because it is reliable, new, high beat, easy to service and easy to repair and find parts.

Could somebody confirm this please.

So that should be a A2836.
This is for my first rep, puretime has a dd gray striped dial noob factury. Is this the better choise?

knee

31/1/16
30843750gl.jpg

D

d4m.test

I see some thicker luminated markers on some Datejusts and some have thinner, are the thicker ones just worst reps or did Rolex make thicker ones at one time?

D

d4m.test

Now since arround 10 hours i try to find the best datejust in 41mm blue dial. But i dont know which is the best. The new Datejust II dont have the Jubilee Bracelet. So i must take the DJ41mm but in other threads talks the user that this version dont come in 1:1....its terrible.
Have any people experience with the old Version and with the new one and he can give feedback about 1:1?

thanks and have a nice evening
Also looking for the same blue dial jubilee but you're right. The reps are shocking on the 41s...the blue is almost purple and the face looks all wrong !!!! Grrrr

ayylmao123

16/7/16
https://imgur.com/a/G3RBj
How is this Datejust? Any flaws you guys can spot?
No one is going to do your QC check for you as it is against the site rules. If you can't find a problem with it and you're happy, then why should someone else come along and say oooo look at that tiny little hairline thing right there on the second hand (didn't even look at your pics so don't assume I meant with your qc pics). All that does is screw over the TD because you were already happy with it and now they have to get another watch from the factory for you.

D

d4m.test

Hmm i have read arround 10 days before i have buy it, and know i have buy it i read so many bad messages about this model.

Here my QC. Its like blue... not purple or? :DView attachment 94725

Not to jump in, might be the angle of the picture, but the 30 looks a little off centered or maybe the whole dial, but no one will notice and could be the angle of the picture. Looks sweet to me. That model comes in purple? Thought it was the perp’s that came in purple? Datejust have a purple face edition?
Looks like a nice watch any how.

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

No one is going to do your QC check for you as it is against the site rules. If you can't find a problem with it and you're happy, then why should someone else come along and say oooo look at that tiny little hairline thing right there on the second hand (didn't even look at your pics so don't assume I meant with your qc pics). All that does is screw over the TD because you were already happy with it and now they have to get another watch from the factory for you.

Really now? Then wat is the purpose of the QC threads and actually I believe RWI promotes it so people can see the QC of watches? Sorry if I am wrong, but I was planning on posting my QC pictures also when they arrive as I would like opinions bc maybe I do not see something. After all we are paying a pretty penny for these watches and need to control the Quality otherwise we’ll just get what the TD throw at us.

Sent from the RWI App