• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Datejust 41 blue dial

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Imo a dj needs a fluted bezel
You're not wrong, my friend. But for one, I once saw a blue dj with smooth bezel and I can't get it out of my head. And then, the 41mm is pretty much the same bezel of the explorer, it's mesmerizing. Something about its geometrical simplicity, its shininess.

KALk

Getting To Know The Place
2/10/22
I received my VSF from Sead a few days ago. The difference between my holiday DJ and the VSF is extreme. Now I know why you told me better buy a new one 😅 I will post in a few days comparison pictures side by side :D

KALk

2/10/22
A Side by Side Comparision is because of the bad light not possible, but here are my QC-Pictures of the Watch :)

McDuck888

🌞
22/2/17
Yes Sir! Now THAT @KALk is a beautiful watch. I'm so glad you treated yourself to the mega upgrade. It looks fantastic

Reactions: KALk

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Certified
14/2/20
It is absolutly stunning. But I think I open the Pandora Box, because now I want a Daytona too :D
We told you.

we do make jokes because we get asked very simple questions wayyyyyy to often but if we are serious and keep telling you something.

Do it.

I told you you were gonna hate ya old watch 😂😂

KALk

2/10/22
Haha, I really appreciate all your postings because of that I bought this really nice piece from Sead :love:

Reactions: Storm.

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Certified
14/2/20
One Question

After all I read BTF is the best for the Daytona Panda, but is BFT also better than Clean for the black Dial?
Whats your opinion? :)
In my opinion BTF build is another level from cf.

In both versions.

But the black dial, dial only not the whole watch, is better in CF V3.
I got a btf black with a cf v3 dial in it.