• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Datejust 41 blue dial

KALk

Getting To Know The Place
2/10/22
Compare your watch dial, bezel and crown with this picture

Left is a real Rolex, right is VSF. You'll see the dial color, the crown on the dial, the hour markers, the date font, the crystal cyclops (the loupe) are all wrong.

The bezel is too thick and also stands out too wide from the inner edge.
The inner ring (rehaut) is too thick.

The lugs (the outside of the case holding the bracelet) is way too thick and rounded.

I can go on and on.

Thank you, when I‘m at home, I will compare it step by step :)

Reactions: paison and Storm.

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Thank you, when I‘m at home, I will compare it step by step :)
Don't sweat it too much, @Storm. is an internationally accredited and awarded nitpicker, i dare you to actually see all what he describes from the pics. Hands on, side by side, ok. But irl, nobody will see that. Almost (date font is horrible!).
Vsf and clean are as good as they get. They have flaws? Yes. Can you live with them? That's the question you have to answer.
For my part, I could live with the left one, @Storm. I'm pm'ing you my address for delivery, thanks a lot!

• Haha
Reactions: KALk and Storm.

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Certified
14/2/20
Don't sweat it too much, @Storm. is an internationally accredited and awarded nitpicker, i dare you to actually see all what he describes from the pics. Hands on, side by side, ok. But irl, nobody will see that. Almost (date font is horrible!).
Vsf and clean are as good as they get. They have flaws? Yes. Can you live with them? That's the question you have to answer.
For my part, I could live with the left one, @Storm. I'm pm'ing you my address for delivery, thanks a lot!
I'm not a nitpicker, I'm just not happy with flaws 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: KALk and Feefo

derjenigewelcher

Watch enthusiast
Supporter
Patron
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Cf dial is better than vsf bro
Not really IMO - without trying to piss you off. The color maybe you are right, but the indizes on the Clean Factory are way to bold.
Also the VR Movement is more reliable. Sure, you cant swap all gen parts in it cause its not truely a superclone, but for a out of the box watch i guess Clean factory is better way to go. Plus, you get a polished rehaut.

Reactions: Storm. and KALk

derjenigewelcher

Watch enthusiast
Supporter
Patron
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
The FUCK. I have really fucking nbad internet connections here where I am at the moment.
So just google for the "Theonewatches" Datejust41 Comparison - you will find it and see the differences.thx

Reactions: KALk

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Certified
14/2/20
Not really IMO - without trying to piss you off. The color maybe you are right, but the indizes on the Clean Factory are way to bold.
Also the VR Movement is more reliable. Sure, you cant swap all gen parts in it cause its not truely a superclone, but for a out of the box watch i guess Clean factory is better way to go. Plus, you get a polished rehaut.

The color is off on VSF imo

Reactions: derjenigewelcher

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Okay guys I watched the shared link of the comparision and now I now what you all mean… :LOL:
Thank you all :cool:
That's all good to know and helps you making your choice. But you have to consider that most of those pics are magnified >x2 or more = invisible irl. Just hope you don't meet @Storm. in a business meeting: "Is that a VSF i can see under your cuff at the opposite end of the table via ms teams?!"

• Haha
Reactions: Storm.

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Certified
14/2/20
That's all good to know and helps you making your choice. But you have to consider that most of those pics are magnified >x2 or more = invisible irl. Just hope you don't meet @Storm. in a business meeting: "Is that a VSF i can see under your cuff at the opposite end of the table via ms teams?!"
Almost.

I had a client who had on a PPF nautilus.
I saw it. He flexed, saying he just got the call bla bla bla, i was fed up with his bullshit.

I said is it a v2 ppf?

His face dropped and he said how do you know?
I told him mine is a noob Daytona and we had s nice talk afterwards.

Just fucking say it's a rep, even if it's gen. Makes you more loveable.

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Almost.

Just fucking say it's a rep, even if it's gen. Makes you more loveable.
He took a wrong turn...
Season 4 Trailer GIF by Amazon Prime Video

• Haha

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
I'm not somebody to call anybody out. But sell me a donkey and call it a horse, especially when we're negotiating contracts. Nah ah.

I will take you off your high donkey.
Think About It GIF by Arby's

derjenigewelcher

Watch enthusiast
Supporter
Patron
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
I'm not somebody to call anybody out. But sell me a donkey and call it a horse, especially when we're negotiating contracts. Nah ah.

I will take you off your high donkey.

Thats a great one and really made me laugh! "I will take you off your donkey":)

I always tell its rep. ("Fake") or gen.

KALk

Getting To Know The Place
2/10/22
If I read this right, only the VSF can be upgraded with Gen-parts? So there is no way to upgrade the CF with Gen-parts?

derjenigewelcher

Watch enthusiast
Supporter
Patron
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
We
If I read this right, only the VSF can be upgraded with Gen-parts? So there is no way to upgrade the CF with Gen-parts?
We are talking about the movement. And not quite - some parts can be exchanged in VR movement (which clean uses). but AFAIK in the VS one every part.

Reactions: KALk