• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Datejust 41 blue dial

Johnnymolee

Getting To Know The Place
12/1/19
@KALk Ich selbst habe eine VSF Sub 116610 über Li bei JTime bestellt. Die Erfahrung war gut, der Versand verlief problemlos.
Wenn Du also eine Uhr gefunden hast, kann ich hier nichts negatives berichten. Auch bei dem QC Prozess verlief das problemlos, als ich Beanstandungen hatte und eine neue Uhr ausgewählt habe.

Ich bin gespannt, ob VSF oder Clean. Ich will mir auch eine zulegen, bin mir aber auch noch nicht sicher welche.

Reactions: KALk

KALk

2/10/22
@KALk Ich selbst habe eine VSF Sub 116610 über Li bei JTime bestellt. Die Erfahrung war gut, der Versand verlief problemlos.
Wenn Du also eine Uhr gefunden hast, kann ich hier nichts negatives berichten. Auch bei dem QC Prozess verlief das problemlos, als ich Beanstandungen hatte und eine neue Uhr ausgewählt habe.

Ich bin gespannt, ob VSF oder Clean. Ich will mir auch eine zulegen, bin mir aber auch noch nicht sicher welche.
Das ist ein guter Hinweis, hatte überlegt bei theonewatches zu bestellen, da TD und die Preise am besten sind (zumindest auf der HP). Bin auch noch am überlegen, ob CF oder VSF. Werde aber wohl zu erst eine VSF mit blue dial und jubilee band holen und danach eine Mint oder Rhodium CF.
Eine BTF/CF Daytona hats mir auch angetan :D

Muss mir aber vorher noch ein paar QC anschauen, worauf ich achten muss :-/…

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Das ist ein guter Hinweis, hatte überlegt bei theonewatches zu bestellen, da TD und die Preise am besten sind (zumindest auf der HP). Bin auch noch am überlegen, ob CF oder VSF. Werde aber wohl zu erst eine VSF mit blue dial und jubilee band holen und danach eine Mint oder Rhodium CF.
Eine BTF/CF Daytona hats mir auch angetan :D

Muss mir aber vorher noch ein paar QC anschauen, worauf ich achten muss :-/…
Bei Rhodium CF bedenke dass aktuell die Zeiger noch V1 sind, alles andere V2 (das ist, wenn sie dir kein lagerstück andrehen...). Mint sollte alles V2 sein.

KALk

2/10/22
Bei Rhodium CF bedenke dass aktuell die Zeiger noch V1 sind, alles andere V2 (das ist, wenn sie dir kein lagerstück andrehen...). Mint sollte alles V2 sein.
Dann sollten die besten farben also blau und mint sein (alles V2)? Ich sollte mir auf jeden Fall mal den Thread zur CF durchlesen 😅

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
@KALk @Feefo @Johnnymolee

You guys realize that it's an English speaking forum?

Please be respectful of others. If you want to speak German, there's a section for that
What?!
Damn! Sorry, I apologize, was convinced I was on the international forum, hadn't realized at all, just followed notification and saw german!
To summarize, we were talking about latest clean versions and flaws present on different dial models. Specifically, I was saying that afaik right now the grey dial has V2 crystal and bezel but V1 hands,whereas blue and mint should be all V2.
Sorry again guys, didn't mean to!

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Certified
14/2/20
Germany Beer GIF by SVT

• Haha
Reactions: Feefo

Tobel

Respected Member
6/7/17
What?!
Damn! Sorry, I apologize, was convinced I was on the international forum, hadn't realized at all, just followed notification and saw german!
To summarize, we were talking about latest clean versions and flaws present on different dial models. Specifically, I was saying that afaik right now the grey dial has V2 crystal and bezel but V1 hands,whereas blue and mint should be all V2.
Sorry again guys, didn't mean to!
No worries thanks

Seadwellermike

Proud RWI Supporter
Banned
Certified
Just read a few posts back, and agree with storm. CF v2 Blue 126334 with fluted/jubilee is my pick over the VSF, and the only upgrade I’ve done to mine is the gem crystal and one, tiny drop of oil on the bracelet. And I’m done, it’s perfect and get more wrist time than anything I have. Which says a lot.

Ah0rsey

18 hands high, bushy mane.
Patron
Certified
9/8/22
uk
I'm not somebody to call anybody out. But sell me a donkey and call it a horse, especially when we're negotiating contracts. Nah ah.

I will take you off your high donkey.
talking of high donkeys did someone call?

btw swapping my rhodium VSF dial for a Blue VSF dial and will compare it to my gen ( albeit 36mm DJ ) I'm sure someone will nitpick ( @Storm. ) and tell me that the 41 and 36 dial blue is different anyway...... but I;m a rebel and dont care!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Storm.

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU

btw swapping my rhodium VSF dial for a Blue VSF dial and will compare it to my gen ( albeit 36mm DJ ) I'm sure someone will nitpick ( @Storm. ) and tell me that the 41 and 36 dial blue is different anyway...... but I;m a rebel and dont care!!!
Yeah, I like it!
craig ferguson idgaf GIF

Reactions: Ah0rsey

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Certified
14/2/20

That gens rehaut is shallow!

That's a CF!!!

KALk

2/10/22
Yesterday I pulled the Trigger on the VSF DJ 41 fluted bezel with the blue dial (from Seed).

Because I wanted the vs3235 movement :D

I think my next rep will be a Clean/BFT Daytona…but at first I will wait for my VSF and maaaaybe I want a Mint Clean as well 😜

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Certified
14/2/20

It's kinda true. But the 36mm dial is wayyyyyy more beautiful especially the older one.

It has these grey shimmers to it.

Just lufflae me ole chap

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Yesterday I pulled the Trigger on the VSF DJ 41 fluted bezel with the blue dial (from Seed).

Because I wanted the vs3235 movement :D

I think my next rep will be a Clean/BFT Daytona…but at first I will wait for my VSF and maaaaybe I want a Mint Clean as well 😜
We're expecting side by side comparison with your beach rep then highlighting every single difference.