• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Roger Dubuis Excalibur Knights of the Round Table

Trdso

11/6/16
Well you are in a relatively unique (and envious I should add) position where you have access to where this stuff is actually getting sold straight from the factories (or only one level down) and maybe can go there without need of a VISA (and maybe don't even need airfare). Most people here don't have that (I certainly don't :lol: ). So where are the videos? :D

No new video..??

Sent from the RWI mobile app

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
I talked to Lucy...

It is available, black dial only at this time and a Miyota inside according to her.

snowykim

25/12/12
NY, USA
Gen figures are made of bronze. They said it’s harder to make figures in bronze since it is harder material than gold. I don’t get it why rep company used gold plating instead of bronze. Its an easy tell...

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
3 models out already, but no QC or wristie to share in the forum? Come on guys, let's see your precious! [emoji1]

Mr Gatsby

17/4/17
Gen figures are made of bronze. They said it’s harder to make figures in bronze since it is harder material than gold. I don’t get it why rep company used gold plating instead of bronze. Its an easy tell...
Easy tell to who?? I would bet better than 99% of the world don't know what this watch is, let alone seen one or be able to tell you what the little guys are made of. If you like it get it and enjoy it. Why stress over this sort of stuff.

Sent from the RWI App

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Well @dadog13 has it so I'm also waiting for it. :D

I have problems uploading the video to youtube. Tried doing it but did not suceed. Don’t know why, never happened before..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
Rip roger dubuis, hands down my favourite watch designer of all time. The guy had the skills to pay the bills

Hyjynx

28/9/13
Word on the street is he saw the 3 rep models of the Excalibur KOTRT, swore “WTF! Looks damn good! My work here is done!”, grabbed his chest, and gave up the ghost.

I’ll be buying all 3 in his memory.

What? Too soon for jokes?[emoji6]

Hyjynx

28/9/13
Yeah, the blue looks abso-effing-lutely great. It’s fantasy, though....