• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Roger Dubuis Excalibur Knights of the Round Table

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
This watch looks amazing! Truly an eye catcher! But still look bigger than 45mm if you ask me.. maybe it's because of the thickness..

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

The case is a pre existing 45mm case that's already being used for RD reps. It naturally looks bigger on a skinny wrist. [emoji6]

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
Why did I have to see this...a MUST have for me...

Shit...:rofl:

xpresso

Known Member
18/2/17
I done a surfing on web for another replica, the knights are much much better than this one. See if someone know both teams connecting them for a better V2. But this is too good to be true for round table of knights' fans.

GJ!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
I done a surfing on web for another replica, the knights are much much better than this one. See if someone know both teams connecting them for a better V2. But this is too good to be true for round table of knights' fans.

GJ!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

You keep speaking of the other "replica" (which probably is a hommage and I don't expect it to have the writings "Roger Dubuis") and saying if someone that knows both teams can connect them while YOU are the only one that knows about the 2nd KOTRT watch..

Where can we see the 2nd rep (or hommage or whtever it is)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
...in the meantime, while we wait for the other dial/case versions to be released I managed to find only one picture of the blue dial. The question is if it was ever released since absolutely no information about it exist on the internet. Even the RD official website, IG,..don't show any photo of it.

The question is as well where from the factories/chinese dealers found a photo that I have uploaded before where the watch with a blue face is seen in all it's glory.

Here it is, the blue however looks like to be a washed out/jeans blue color..

This photo is of the genuine watch!!!
3f912be14c0255dc3d8f5c95df30632a.png

HNTR

I'm Pretty Popular
17/2/16
...in the meantime, while we wait for the other dial/case versions to be released I managed to find only one picture of the blue dial. The question is if it was ever released since absolutely no information about it exist on the internet. Even the RD official website, IG,..don't show any photo of it.

The question is as well where from the factories/chinese dealers found a photo that I have uploaded before where the watch with a blue face is seen in all it's glory.

I need new trousers...

xpresso

Known Member
18/2/17
You keep speaking of the other "replica" (which probably is a hommage and I don't expect it to have the writings "Roger Dubuis") and saying if someone that knows both teams can connect them while YOU are the only one that knows about the 2nd KOTRT watch..

Where can we see the 2nd rep (or hommage or whtever it is)?

I saw that in taobao and the video from somewhere...but as you said this is not an RD watch...

Actually I don't know either team but I supposed someone do as there are a lot insiders here in this forum, keep shouting out might get us some hope.

Purchasing one would give credits to the factory making a V2 but it is still far from perfect.

Sent from the RWI App

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08

Other than that instagram post though, I have never seen that variation even in the Roger Dubuis website. At the very least, they would have announced a very limited edition on their own website. Maybe, it's a photo that's undergone too many filters?

xpresso

Known Member
18/2/17

It is just the black jade one not blue...(It looks blue because black jade would looks "dark black green")

I checked with RD and they told me they never released(not publicly nor privately) a blue dial version knights of the round table...

It must be a fantasy creation even it looks better than both gen dials...(But I still want to buy one if the green/white enamel dial is good, it is damn good looking)

Sent from the RWI App

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
I saw that in taobao and the video from somewhere...but as you said this is not an RD watch...

Actually I don't know either team but I supposed someone do as there are a lot insiders here in this forum, keep shouting out might get us some hope.

Purchasing one would give credits to the factory making a V2 but it is still far from perfect.

Sent from the RWI App

Just two weeks ago we never thought there would be a replica of this and we (you) are already expressing how unsatisfied we are with the outcome..

If the little figures are what makes you unhappy you can plate them in a darker color if you think they should be darker (mod them),..I still think it is an amazing replica and if it never comes to v2 I am already more than happy with this one.

As for the small figures, even if plated darker they will never ever be detailed as the genuine ones. Just enjoy the rep for what it is..and if that's not enough do the mods by yourself or with the usage of some forum modder that has skills.

I will go now and find the taobao source..

xpresso

Known Member
18/2/17
Just two weeks ago we never thought there would be a replica of this and we (you) are already expressing how unsatisfied we are with the outcome..

If the little figures are what makes you unhappy you can plate them in a darker color if you think they should be darker (mod them),..I still think it is an amazing replica and if it never comes to v2 I am already more than happy with this one.

As for the small figures, even if plated darker they will never ever be detailed as the genuine ones. Just enjoy the rep for what it is..and if that's not enough do the mods by yourself or with the usage of some forum modder that has skills.

Well, if I am that unsatisfied, I wouldn't place the pre-order. Right? I paid because I think they already done a very good job. (In a reasonable price)

But it is still far from perfect, isn't it? I just try to say I saw someone with the knights and seems better. Hope they can have someone link that up... KEEP shouting out is just because of HOPE and see if there are insider like you can give us hope.

Cheers. :)

Sent from the RWI App

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08

Yep, for a first attempt, the factory really did a number on this one. Pity about the difference in color of the figurines but on the gen I think they are bronzed so there would be some difference in appearance but even then, who would know about it? It's not like we walk around a neighborhood filled with people who owns the KOTRT.

@xpresso, it would be helpful and appreciated if you just posted the taobao link so we can see it rather than go hunt it fown first. ;)

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
I still haven't ordered mine, waiting to go to China and to pick it up personally due to several reasons one of them is big $ saving + I plan to get 3 out of 4 versions which will be released..

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
I still haven't ordered mine, waiting to go to China and to pick it up personally due to several reasons one of them is big $ saving + I plan to get 3 out of 4 versions which will be released..

I wish I had that ability. But then I think my wallet is thankful that I don't. :lol:

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
I've reached out to Lucy...

She is going to see what's up with this after the holiday...we'll see.

I am intrigued.

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
I wish I had that ability. But then I think my wallet is thankful that I don't. :lol:

Depending how you see it. My wallett is thankful since I will pay myself the trip, buy the watches, have a new life experience, etc and all for the price I would pay if buying from my couch..

While we wait for some updates about the hommage (at least a link where the photos/video have been found) which apparently has small figures closer in look to the genuine one comapred to the rep, here is a close up of them..

53f3415ca20ca35dbddb03e588b88063.jpg

05f06d8c41efde85111fcb7d194f8277.jpg

Enjoy! (I will post later some more videos)

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Seems the 2nd dial is about to be released. Somebody got it for a test drive..

400fc0c2d2920bd402e478db55094d48.png

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Depending how you see it. My wallett is thankful since I will pay myself the trip, buy the watches, have a new life experience, etc and all for the price I would pay if buying from my couch..

While we wait for some updates about the hommage (at least a link where the photos/video have been found) which apparently has small figures closer in look to the genuine one comapred to the rep, here is a close up of them..

53f3415ca20ca35dbddb03e588b88063.jpg

05f06d8c41efde85111fcb7d194f8277.jpg

Enjoy! (I will post later some more videos)

Well you are in a relatively unique (and envious I should add) position where you have access to where this stuff is actually getting sold straight from the factories (or only one level down) and maybe can go there without need of a VISA (and maybe don't even need airfare). Most people here don't have that (I certainly don't :lol: ). So where are the videos? :D