• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Roger Dubuis Excalibur Knights of the Round Table

xpresso

Known Member
18/2/17
No hour and minute hands? Is this a watch or a wristlet?

I saw them saying the hands are still in development as this is not a rep.(The dial is just different)

These pictures and video are from Taobao(China) but don't have much information by now...

Seems it can be easily turn into a watch in that size even if it is not working now. Let's see if there is any insider to share this one?

I love this RD watch... Do a lot of survey and willing to pay for the best version...

Sent from the RWI App

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
I love this RD watch... Do a lot of survey and willing to pay for the best version...
Me too. I can see myself collecting at least 3 of the 4 colorways! [emoji38][emoji857][emoji2]

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Me too. I can see myself collecting at least 3 of the 4 colorways! [emoji38][emoji857][emoji2]

I am thinking about getting 3 out of the 4 dials announced so far.

Waiting for some photos/videos after it gets finally released and available to purchase (dealers still taking only preorders for them)..

This release is like a dream come true. I would have never tought chinese would take this watch and replicate it. Makes me happy that they took the RD in consideration hoping we can see some more models (there are still some from RD that can be repped, not the ones with extremely complicated movements though)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eulise

Renowned Member
7/5/16
Going to wait for pictures and videos too!

The figurines all seem very yellow compared to the bronze ones from the gen so I'm hesitating for now.

Kinda a deal breaker for me as the watch simply doesn't look as good if it's in yellow. [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

xpresso

Known Member
18/2/17

I am hoping that will be a V2 with that tiny knights update not this yellowish one...

But I still ordered one(green/white) and waiting for QC videos...(They told me it would be ready end of this month)

Sent from the RWI App

Hyjynx

28/9/13
I am thinking about getting 3 out of the 4 dials announced so far.

Waiting for some photos/videos after it gets finally released and available to purchase (dealers still taking only preorders for them)..

This release is like a dream come true. I would have never tought chinese would take this watch and replicate it. Makes me happy that they took the RD in consideration hoping we can see some more models (there are still some from RD that can be repped, not the ones with extremely complicated movements though)
Yeah, I know, right! I've been in love with this watch ever since someone started a thread about it in early 2016. It even inspired me for Eyecandy pictorials. Shameless plugs here:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/my-knights-of-the-pam-round-table.314446/
https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/my-knights-of-the-round-table-iwc-edition.334182/
https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/my-knights-of-the-round-table-ap-edition.338720/

But I digress! [emoji14]

Going to wait for pictures and videos too!

The figurines all seem very yellow compared to the bronze ones from the gen so I'm hesitating for now.

Kinda a deal breaker for me as the watch simply doesn't look as good if it's in yellow. [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

I am hoping that will be a V2 with that tiny knights update not this yellowish one...

But I still ordered one(green/white) and waiting for QC videos...(They told me it would be ready end of this month)

Sent from the RWI App

I'm waiting for videos and pictures of final products too. Please do share when you get yours, @xpresso. I agree the yellowish figurines are concerning but not quite a deal breaker for me. I wonder if our resourceful modders can come up with a good fix. Maybe a dip in liver of sulphur?

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
From what I heard this one is being made by a factory called ZZ. Never heard of that factory before, looks like this is their 1st entry project. If so, they did not take an easy project for a breakthrough in the rep market. I expect to see some more great watches from that factory in the future but let's wait for photos/videos of this one before we make a final statement. So far it's very promising..

jrodtx99

Renowned Member
5/12/14
Can all TD's source this ZZ (Top) factory or is Ryan the only one merchandising it?

calvin951121

Known Member
19/7/15
ZZ factory is same from roger dubuis tourbillion factory( discontinued). Not manny TD want to sell because **** repair speed and lost one of my RD tourbillion ( anger face)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
ZZ factory is same from roger dubuis tourbillion factory( discontinued). Not manny TD want to sell because **** repair speed and lost one of my RD tourbillion ( anger face)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

After a PM exchange with calvin, looks like the ZZ factory is actually TF factory (which is the one that makes most of the tourbillon powered reps)..

xpresso

Known Member
18/2/17
After a PM exchange with calvin, looks like the ZZ factory is actually TF factory (which is the one that makes most of the tourbillon powered reps)..

OMG, TF factory has a bad reputation on quality assurance and repair speed...

Anyway, I still paid and wait for mine. I will update you guys once I have it.

Sent from the RWI App

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
1st batch of watches have been delivered to dealers. Here are the photos (I have the videos as well but I'm lazy to upload them)..

Eulise

Renowned Member
7/5/16
1st batch of watches have been delivered to dealers. Here are the photos (I have the videos as well but I'm lazy to upload them)..

Mind posting the videos? Really interested to see how it looks like and whether the warriors change color according to the angle

Sent from the RWI App

xpresso

Known Member
18/2/17

Seems not bad, but a lot to improve on the knights. I'm still waiting mine as my dealer told me only this model shipped.

Sent from the RWI App

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Seems not bad, but a lot to improve on the knights. I'm still waiting mine as my dealer told me only this model shipped.

Sent from the RWI App

Yes, only this one was shipped from the factories. Others are yet to be released..

madroid

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/4/17
This watch looks amazing! Truly an eye catcher! But still look bigger than 45mm if you ask me.. maybe it's because of the thickness..

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

jrodtx99

Renowned Member
5/12/14
Thank you for sharing!!! That is badass!