• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RM11 Rep Incoming

barth

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/10/12
OK so maybe I'm a little pessimistic today because the weather is shit in Shanghai, I have a cold and I just burnt my hand with boiling coffee...

BUT I don't think it will get much better than this. To me, it is unrealistic to think that the factories will come up with anything close to 1:1 movement and size, with functioning datewheels and gears per gen. Yes, there is the proto pic, but honestly it shows close to nothing except that the fac can print datewheels, probably with the shiny new 3D printer it bought.

So ZF might come up with something (if that's not the watch released a few days ago, which still is to be verified), but I'm afraid it will be disappointing both in looks and reliability, if they create a new movement by themselves. Remember Puretime's section here is mainly marketing.

Reactions: tecbarrera

andre233

1/8/13
Idk about the movement but they've managed to make an RM 022 with 15 mm (gen has 13,8) which is MUCH closer than this...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Eseips

5/4/16
Hey guys, i spoke with angus and asked him about the RM011. I asked him if the project is abandoned and he said NO, it´s definitely not abandoned, it is still in the works and when I asked about and Estimated time of arrival he said it could be anything between as early as next month or November. No idea if this is going to be true but We can still hope for the RM011 this year I guess. So good news buddys :)

D

d4m.test

I have been waiting 10+ years for a good RM11 rep. The day I purchased a Hublot Big Bang and saw the RM line I fell in love. Cant wait to see the final product and place my order, hope its good...

Eseips thank you for the update, please do keep us posted when you have more information.

Hde504

Horology Curious
20/11/16
I recently received the watch ,

Too heavy on the wrist , Strap is really bad

Yet the dial is nice in a way

Will upload the pics soon

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Thos kind of comments are just innapropriate and full of useless animosity. Keylog74 shared a picture concerning an RM that is built along with the RM11 i don’t see the problem except to share a nice watch that can only be a good news for us the RM11 fans.

Reported.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you reported the reporter ?

now hes gonna report you for reporting him for reporting Keylog !

pe.geffroy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/3/14
you reported the reporter ?

now hes gonna report you for reporting him for reporting Keylog !

What ? No, i just reported the one who just badly talked to Keylog because it was unfair, all keylog did was to share a picture of the RM052 wich was interesting

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
What ? No, i just reported the one who just badly talked to Keylog because it was unfair, all keylog did was to share a picture of the RM052 wich was interesting

yeah i know Keylog is golden in my book :)

and i was just joking .....

but seriously guys , to the original reporter .....give it a break please , this is not kindergarten , and we are not baby sitters .....was it offensive to you ? maybe ....move on then

was it against the rules ? NO , then a report should not have been filled out

pe.geffroy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/3/14
Okay noted ! Sorry buddy !

Thanks for the huge ammount of work made by RWI’s team [emoji1317]

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Okay noted ! Sorry buddy !

Thanks for the huge ammount of work made by RWI’s team [emoji1317]

No bro this wasnt directed at you at all , you did no wrong ...it was at the original whiner , who decided to fill out a report

pe.geffroy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/3/14
Oh okay ! I’m so sorry my english is a bit rusty i tought i made something wrong ^^

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Oh okay ! I’m so sorry my english is a bit rusty i tought i made something wrong ^^

nope you are good :D

ahaddad

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/12/16
aa6f9e73ae849962291762ea4a73345f.jpeg

Rep on left gen on right? Nit same colors but you can compare dw font and other stuff..

Just saw it on chazingtime..

Sent from the RWI App