• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RM11 Rep Incoming

ahaddad

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/12/16
Sizes seems right as mentioned on CT 40mm x 50mm x 16.5mm

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
yeah i know Keylog is golden in my book :)

and i was just joking .....

but seriously guys , to the original reporter .....give it a break please , this is not kindergarten , and we are not baby sitters .....was it offensive to you ? maybe ....move on then

was it against the rules ? NO , then a report should not have been filled out

Seriously? I'm assuming this is aimed at me as I filled out a report, but I don't feel I need to be told to "give it a break", "move on" or he called a whiner, I haven't exactly laboured the point, just made the report and got on with my my life, and it might not be against the rules to talk to another member like they are dirt under your feet but it's certainly against common decency so I think my reaction was valid, and it would seem Trailboss agreed with me judging by his remark.

DC

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Seriously? I'm assuming this is aimed at me as I filled out a report, but I don't feel I need to be told to "give it a break", "move on" or he called a whiner, I haven't exactly laboured the point, just made the report and got on with my my life, and it might not be against the rules to talk to another member like they are dirt under your feet but it's certainly against common decency so I think my reaction was valid, and it would seem Trailboss agreed with me judging by his remark.

DC
wasnt aimed at you ...

Actually looking over the reports , i dont even see one filed by you ...

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Oh, well I did one, lol!

Will just call people out myself in future :)

DC

Actually i did find the report you filed , and a infraction was issued because of it ....:)

Hes been given a infraction

3 others files a report on the same thing , thats why i could not find it easily , it wasnt under your name

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
Sorry! My apologies! Although it's still impressive to see a decent date and day wheel for once

No prob, the datewheel and skeleton deco on this one does look much better than the previous ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
This is definitely a step forward. The datewheel is an obvious improvement, but also sub-dial spacing and size, and general dial details, is far better!

That price though! Ouch!

If it's released in the steel and rise gold case I'd be very very tempted!

DC

barth

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/10/12
Big improvement this one. It had to be expected that a decent RM rep would be in JF AP price range.

alvinado

Watch Nerd
Advisor
27/8/08
Asia
Let's see what they can come out with this time. THIS got me out of retirement!

jembediah

Renowned Member
20/5/14
looks stellar,the decoration
but isn't the date sunken on this rep ?
waiting for the SS or even the titanium
anyone know the thickness of gen RM ?