• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Review of Upcoming RXF New Submariner 116610 LN and Comparison

Enrage

Horology Curious
19/8/20
Just a beginners question, how loose/wiggly should the first link after the SEL be? I mean, if you hold the case and "wiggle" the bracelet, should it wiggle or should it be stiff?

Reactions: stufuse

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Just a beginners question, how loose/wiggly should the first link after the SEL be? I mean, if you hold the case and "wiggle" the bracelet, should it wiggle or should it be stiff?

It's like other things in life: sometimes they wiggle, sometimes they're stiff.

But seriously, it can't be tight enough to eliminate all side movement - that's what makes part of the wearing comfort.

Enrage

Horology Curious
19/8/20
It's like other things in life: sometimes they wiggle, sometimes they're stiff.

But seriously, it can't be tight enough to eliminate all side movement - that's what makes part of the wearing comfort.

Yes, thank you for confirming my thoughts! Just showed the watch to a friend of mine and he was stoked ;)

Last edited:

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Gotta love VSF, delivered quality at reasonable price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: muiramas

aglove84

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/6/20
That looks great! Love the rehaut. For me that’s the thing that annoys me the most about my ZZF V2- the misaligned rehaut! It really gets on my tits

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK

Thought I’d share a picture of my incoming RXF. I was back and for between this and the ZZF, but ultimately favored the RXF for its crystal and insert. I hope it lives up to my expectations.

Looks crisp. I think you’ll like more in hand. When they look this nice in pics they Always look even better in hand.

J84

2/8/20
Hi will RXF do a no date sub?

Last edited:

KSolid21

29/1/19
Looks crisp. I think you’ll like more in hand. When they look this nice in pics they Always look even better in hand.

Let’s hope so! It was amazing how on Reddit there are so many ZZF fans that some people were down voting me about why I chose the RXF.

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

ABC123

22/8/07
USA
Has anyone noticed the rehaut looks terribly woky? Woky, not wonky. Rehaut is supposed to be almost vertical but this one looks like a wok.

d3s19n

Renowned Member
12/6/18
Has anyone noticed the rehaut looks terribly woky? Woky, not wonky. Rehaut is supposed to be almost vertical but this one looks like a wok.

Yeah I think it’s peoples aspect ratios or some camera effect... but I don’t know photography

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19

I've noticed the same actually some time ago already on several pics and wondered is it camera effect or not.

Think it might be woky as you call it as on all other new sub pics you it ain't like that but could be wrong.

1675Fanboy

3/9/15

f5096ba906750e940c07d1badbfad1f3.jpg

No problems here but I’m not sure what you mean by ‘woky’?! Do you mean the laser etching is slanted?