• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Review of the month: June 2014 | Planet Ocean GMT Goodplanet from Toro Bravo

RichRobby

Renowned Member
1/5/15
I have Two reps I will sell soon one you see here and the other is taken apart but complete. Case/Bracelet, Dial missing 1 from 12 attached to movement and new dial and hands, unfortunately all dials need to have the indices cleaned. IMHO

I'm waiting for you to sell the gen you got nice and cheap haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
If the indices were clean and shinny on the REP I would of had VAC put in a new Gen ETA from O Frei and saved $5000.00 , Oh well I have a thing for Omega. 4 genuine Omegas now and a whole bunch of PAM and Rolex Reps plus a Blancpain and Bell & Ross Rep. I think the first genuine Rolex I buy will be a Polar 16570 or 216570 But I suspect thats a least 18 months minimum away.

RichRobby

Renowned Member
1/5/15
Yes your rep looks pretty dirty however mine I think is very clean and sparkly. Very happy with it.
I have a gen 2 tone Rollie GMT and never wear it now. Looking for a gen SeaDweller at the right price though.

ilya93robbins

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
14/5/14
Awesome review and great pictures. I was so tempted to get this one but got smpc instead. GMT might be my next watch.

RichRobby

Renowned Member
1/5/15
As posted earlier in the thread I have swapped mine to a blue rubber. Don't envisage ever swapping back to the rep bracelet so does anyone have a view if it is saleable and if so how much is it worth?

dpats

Getting To Know The Place
27/9/15
Great review na dser watch. Which is the factory that makes it? Is it noob or bp?

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
BP factory, Not a very good factory IMHO, at least in the internal engineering. They do make a great BP 16600 Sea Dweller

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Gonna have to get a Ss bracelet for mine

Lovely [emoji7]

6aa386fb1ed4419c570664e623c9a180.jpg

Thou mine is very very comfortable on Rubber[emoji12]

9b20002763ed403847242e157ef6bf85.jpg

S???R?I????? :sharrkey:

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Thats my wrist on top, I can tell by all the sun damage! Nice Watch... That one is actually the REP !!!!!!!!

Here I like this one better.

nospam

8/12/15
Now that I have my Genuine I will do a comparison. I have two reps of this watch both BP , one from Intime and one from Toro. One is complete and has been serviced, waterproofed and had the dial cleaned by VAC. The other is in several pieces one complete new dial and hand set along with a second dial and hand set on the movement which is out of the case and working perfectly, Only problem is the 1 is missing from the 12 thus the new dial, the case and bracelet are 99% mint.

These two reps after the comparison will go on sale for very reasonable prices. I cant give a time frame but I hope in the next two weeks.

Stay Tuned.

Hi, somehow managed to get myself the gen but with a pretty beat up bracelet. Can I check with you whether the rep ss and rubber bracelets are interchangeable with the gen?

RichRobby

Renowned Member
1/5/15
Hi, somehow managed to get myself the gen but with a pretty beat up bracelet. Can I check with you whether the rep ss and rubber bracelets are interchangeable with the gen?
Pictures please!
I fitted the rep blue rubber to my rep even though it is a mm too wide. Don't know about the gen though.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

nospam

8/12/15
Pictures please!
I fitted the rep blue rubber to my rep even though it is a mm too wide. Don't know about the gen though.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Any specific photos you want to see?

fabbe79

I'm Pretty Popular
18/10/15
I was looking for the black GMT with bracelet I can't understand if exist the Bp version. Is the good planet the only good GMT working bracelet version?

GADGET213

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
23/6/14
V6 factory do a blue and a black GMT both 42mm but BP so far are the only ones that do the good planet foundation version.
I have the V6 blue GMT the dial is great and the movt looks much closer to gen but the bracelet is not as good as Noobs.
I was looking for the black GMT with bracelet I can't understand if exist the Bp version. Is the good planet the only good GMT working bracelet version?