• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Reservation list for 42 mm(5GPO) Sunnydale PO crystals

sunnydale

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/8/09
I have one of these crystals in Conus ready to ship so if you want one in Conus, you will get it fast!

sunnydale

29/8/09
will you be working on crystals for the Ceramic PO 45.5 ?

I am getting a Cr PO 45.5 mm watch next week and I will try if UPO crystal will fit it. If it fits, then there are many models I can offer the same crystal.

Maybe then another round of UPO crystals...of course with my best AR coating.

s3g0y

Renowned Member
15/12/10
Sunnydale, clear your PM box! ;-)

I can't send you any PM message because your box is full.

sunnydale

29/8/09
Sunnydale, clear your PM box! ;-)

I can't send you any PM message because your box is full.

Noticed that :) My VIP status has just disappeared, that's why. Need to upgrade asap. Your package is on its way bro!

EDIT: I cannot! Need to clear mails this evening.

s3g0y

Renowned Member
15/12/10
Thanks Sunny!
After you clean up, please drop me a PM with a tracking #.

cheers!

sunnydale

29/8/09
Thanks Sunny!
After you clean up, please drop me a PM with a tracking #.

cheers!

I will! Now I am working with my Cr PO 45.5 mm, everything dismantlet. Crystal is thicker than UPO crystal...but same diameter. Bezel insert is thick!

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
I will! Now I am working with my Cr PO 45.5 mm, everything dismantlet. Crystal is thicker than UPO crystal...but same diameter. Bezel insert is thick!

Pics! :popcorn:

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
The are meant to be updating the 45mm to the same AR as the 42mm on the next batch....well this is according to whispers anyway...and the next 'batch' could be a couple months away but it does look like it will be done.

Sunny how did you get the bezel off? ...or did you just go in from the rear and do the insert?

sunnydale

29/8/09
Pics! :popcorn:

Done! Pics will follow at correct thread this evening! It is now a stunner, also corrected the pearl the the same time. I can't get my eyes out of it now. The dial just pops out so nicely!

The are meant to be updating the 45mm to the same AR as the 42mm on the next batch....well this is according to whispers anyway...and the next 'batch' could be a couple months away but it does look like it will be done.

Sunny how did you get the bezel off? ...or did you just go in from the rear and do the insert?

Yes read the same, can take months but coming. Hopefully also the insert will be updated, not so good paint :)

I took the crystal off and then just popped the insert off with a knife. Went all the way through carefully, took a couple of rounds to get the tape to loosen. Insert is thick but I don't know how easily it will break (luckily no experience of that :) ).

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
Thanks sunny, looking forward to the pics. It will be very interesting to see the 45mm with the updated xtal.

sunnydale

29/8/09
Still a lot available! Price is usd77 shipped anywhere, only for 42 mm PO.

See pictures on previous pages, a lot of happy members, great quality AR, just like genuine.

PM me for Paypal information!

flieger123

Renowned Member
7/2/13
Hi, noob here who doesn't know how to replace the crystal. Do people send you their PO's and you change it for them?

Or should I purchase it then get in touch with one of the watch makers here at Rwi?

Thanks

sunnydale

29/8/09
Hi, noob here who doesn't know how to replace the crystal. Do people send you their PO's and you change it for them?

Or should I purchase it then get in touch with one of the watch makers here at Rwi?

Thanks

Hi there! I don't do crystal swapping, I sell the crystal and you/your modder will do the work.

Usually crystal change work won't cost much but if you add some gen parts, it will be pricy :)

SSTEEL

Banned
Banned
30/1/13
How much are your Crystals my friend? I have someone who can AR coat it for me.

sunnydale

29/8/09
How much are your Crystals my friend? I have someone who can AR coat it for me.

Hi there! These are already coated with my best AR, please see pictures in previous pages :) Price is usd77 shipped.

SSTEEL

Banned
Banned
30/1/13
I wasn't sure if you had anymore. I'm in Finland like you, so Euro price shipped please.