• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Refund Issues with Hont: (Before Joining RWI, no support to be given)

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
RL the $3m Patek

Screenshot_20230425_215050_WhatsApp.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: eBoy

enadi2016

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/3/23
UK
I would love to see the watch your experts told you to reject. I'm so sick of people thinking they can get a freaking perfect watch out of China. It's crawling with police throwing our damn dealers and factory reps in jail and we are rejecting crap over fractions of a millimeter.
too many ppl expecting gen watches for 1-10% of the price

Evilspell

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
15/7/22
06000 Nice France.
Hi there !
I'm not involved in this story, but I admire the actions taken by the mods and some members of this wonderful forum to settle disputes and/or help people who deserve it!

In this way, the stability of the forum is maintained and above all, scammers are kept at bay, knowing that in the future and after 31/08/23 (identification of all sellers) so firmer action may be taken in the event of deception or other blunders. Of course, Mr Hont is a certified, serious and honest dealer and I'm not implying that he's a scammer!
I would just like to warmly applaud the positive outcome of this misunderstanding 👏👏👏.

Have a great weekend!

Last edited:

pompompurin

:3
Patron
Certified
28/7/15
Hong Kong
I absolutely hate this qc tool. Like others said, it's freakin', simple common sense to understand why this qc tool is inaccurate. I can't believe how many people take this tool so seriously. If the markers are severely misaligned, you don't even need this qc tool to spot it anyways.

If the qc pic of the watch wasn't taken in a completely flat plane, then the qc tool is unlikely to serve its intended purpose. And not to mention, the lens distortion and camera biases which can further distort the image, thus rendering the qc tool to be inaccurate.