• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Refund Issues with Hont: (Before Joining RWI, no support to be given)

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Time to pull FakeMaster's meme out once more I see.

TheRealWorld.jpg

F229

Horology Curious
14/6/23
The Netherlands
Ok, so this guy received the refund that hont had promised??

Does everyone realize that money leaving China often can take longer than money coming into their country?
I have recieved a screenshot, as of today I have not recieved anything in my account.

I will confirm if/when refund is recieved on my end

Feefo

Vaselume (TM) Authorized Dealer
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU

Um, I've looked, what on earth is wrong with that watch because I see nothing at all even remotely wrong. Praytell, what misalignment?
@kennygconspiracy please tell me you were not one of those who told him to reject this.
Ok gentlemen, we've now concluded phase 2 of testing. This phase involved the analysis of the specimen with the most sophisticated modern technology we have, quantum-corrected ionized tomography and a bunch of other tests.
Results are not yet conclusive, only phase three will tell us, but at this stage we feel like we're in the position to carefully assume with a 65% certainty that this may be a watch. Or a teakettle, there's still a bit of discussion with the radiology boys.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Susan found a slot for me in exchange of... certain services. @g00n helped with that.
Damnit! I knew Susan was corruptable, I've been dealing with Lena and those Austrians are unbending as they come.

Reactions: TESLA760

Feefo

Vaselume (TM) Authorized Dealer
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Damnit! I knew Susan was corruptable, I've been dealing with Lena and those Austrians are unbending as they come.
Lena?! Hahaha! Sorry... Didn't you know? Lena is, you know, non-binary. No chance with her.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Believe it or not, literally a second after posting this the refund is recieved on my account.

Hont has refunded full amount 15/06/2023
Good on you. Glad it was fully sorted.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Lena?! Hahaha! Sorry... Didn't you know? Lena is, you know, non-binary. No chance with her.
Oh FFS! Why does CERN insist on changing their booking staff so quickly? I can't keep track of who to shmooze and who to avoid.

BucksInFive

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/5/23
USA
that alignment tool they force you to use is probably the stupidest thing in the rep community. your dealer literally has to provide a perfect picture from straight in front of the watch, otherwise you will ALWAYS get "misalignment".

that watch was good to go, OP. you can't expect absolute perfection (and even a gen wouldn't give you that) at 1/20th the price.