• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"Reference PAM STRAP GUIDE" - Makers, Dimensions, Change, Combo pics

PeaLow

Known Member
4/5/13
hi i just want to ask, i just bought a modded noob 390 from the M2M sales,
and i want to buy a Genuine Asso strap like the one that came with the genuine PAM 390.
is there any where on the net that have this on sale ?
with the best price ?
second hand and/or brand new.
thank you.

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
hi i just want to ask, i just bought a modded noob 390 from the M2M sales,
and i want to buy a Genuine Asso strap like the one that came with the genuine PAM 390.
is there any where on the net that have this on sale ?
with the best price ?
second hand and/or brand new.
thank you.

Go to Risti accessories marketplace.

Si_jeff

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/5/15
NY, USA
Hi, I have a question for you experts here. I bought my first pam ever from bk, pam 111. I would like a gen straps, I live in nyc and there is a Panerai boutique in Manhattan, can I just walk in there and buy a strap from them? Or would buying on the internet be cheaper like risti marketplace? Thank You guys.

Si_jeff

19/5/15
NY, USA
^^ of course, while leaving my noob pam 111 and soon to be a 390 (depends on noob or kw) on my house and not bring it to the AD! lol

I guess my question is so the PAM Boutique ask for your gen watch when you buy a strap or band from them like when rolex does?

Crabber

I'm Pretty Popular
12/7/12
I bought a strap for an IWC rep at an AD. They didn't give a crap where I bought the watch. When the strap finally arrived six weeks later after I paid in advance, they expected to install it, and I just said its a simple pin and buckle I can handle it. They got their money and moved on.

I would imagine it would go the same way at Panerai store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Donger

Horology Curious
13/6/15
Thanks for this! Bookmarked!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guitarcrazy

Horology Curious
1/8/15
012copiarcopiar.jpg
073.jpg

anyone know where to get this 2 straps?

mocca

20/7/15
Beside the links in this thread and eBay, where I can find cool PAM buckles? Especially the brushed one. Tia.

GoRepGo

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
23/8/15
the amount of information here is blowing my mind.. i have 3 straps from COmbat straps.. each one is truly amazing and i even have a card holder to match one strap

i0ri

15/11/14
Anyone feeling pain on the wrist when wearing the original rubber strap? Just got a 005 from toro and it is hurting my wrist.