• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"Reference PAM STRAP GUIDE" - Makers, Dimensions, Change, Combo pics

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
howd you take a photo of the pam with a dark background and green light?

This is a strap guide thread, not a photography one. The images were taken from various blogs and websites so it would be best asking the person who took the photograph.

Choi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/2/14
Thanks to your thread.
my wrist perimeter 19.5cm... very useful to me.
It must add favorite. Great~!:thumbsup:

bambix

27/12/13
Great info! Thanks. I saw this picture in the thread an I have to ask what strap this.. I have a pam 351 myself and this strap looks great on it! Hope someone can tell me where it's from.
areqe9u6.jpg

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk

borbor

13/6/14
thanks for the info. always wondered the correlation between wrist size to strap length. :notworthy:

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Great info! Thanks. I saw this picture in the thread an I have to ask what strap this.. I have a pam 351 myself and this strap looks great on it! Hope someone can tell me where it's from.
areqe9u6.jpg

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk

Kevin Rogers Swiss ammo strap according to this page. ;)

denisparlos

24/5/14
as always ale makes great post !
One neg point: most of current links are dead.

bambix

27/12/13
Thanks Mysterio! Your smiley makes me think that I should have seen that myself...

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met behulp van Tapatalk

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
as always ale makes great post !
One neg point: most of current links are dead.

Hi denis

I think when the breakdown of RWI server last year all hiperlinks were lost

Just copy the link and paste in your browser and Voila !!

Sorry for the inconvenience

I will add this comment in first post

ALE

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Thanks Mysterio! Your smiley makes me think that I should have seen that myself...

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met behulp van Tapatalk

Nah, I just inserted that smiley by chance. Nothing implied or meant by it. Actually, I found the link longer than it takes me normally.

comelit79

28/8/13
Great info in this thread!! I have a pam 382 kw... I Hope someone can help me to know where this straps are from!

amusa6e7.jpg

emabagum.jpg

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Great info in this thread!! I have a pam 382 kw... I Hope someone can help me to know where this straps are from!

amusa6e7.jpg

emabagum.jpg
The first strap is a Maiala Nobuck variant (don't ask me about the spelling, it's their product. :p ) from Mustang Straps.
http://www.mustangstraps.com/en/straps/historic-series/maiala/

I cannot find information on the second strap but I am sure if you show the resident strapmakers the photo, they can easily make a similar one to your exact specs. :)

Watch.freak.uk

31/8/14
Another great post full of information !!!!! some of them pam's look awesome in the pics ,think im going to have to do my homework and start reading up on these beauty's

kampachi

Renowned Member
7/1/14
Question from a Panerai virgin. My wrist size is approx. 6.5inches and my ideal strap would be 110/70. Would it affect how the strap wraps around my wrist if i were to get 125/75 oem nubuck JV? I dont mind some extra tail but will the last hole of the strap be tight enough? Thanks in advance.

rob7544

15/3/15

amusa6e7.jpg

emabagum.jpg
I love the lower strap. Is there strap maker on this board that could to that same strap with green stiching to match the dial ? I would be all over that.

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
I love the lower strap. Is there strap maker on this board that could to that same strap with green stiching to match the dial ? I would be all over that.

Contact the strapmakers and inquire. We can't answer for them and they might not be reading this thread. :)