• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RAIDS happening - message from reddit dealer

Mr V

Horology Curious
25/3/21
Hi guys. Just spoken with Li from Jtime who has confirmed that VSF are taking orders but the Rolex DJ and no date subs are not currently available

Reactions: Paolo069 and Tuben

KaMon

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
16/4/21
Vsf start shipping yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Hi guys. Just spoken with Li from Jtime who has confirmed that VSF are taking orders but the Rolex DJ and no date subs are not currently available

Rumors say that they told the dealers to get orders, so that they can sell their stock. if they produce after / later, we will see.
Chaning their name can be a possibility.
Hold on TDs.

Reactions: JayBee0815

seetheworld

Looking Around
8/5/21
Does anyone know the status of JF. Seems a lot of interest in VSF, but how are other factories doing?

cookienc10

4/4/16
Hi guys,
I ordered one of the stock VSF subs from Ryan.
Got my QC pics today.
I hope the quality of VSF didn't decrease. But as far as the pictures can tell, I would say it looks decent. What do you think?
Nevertheless, I will keep you updated when the watch arrives.

Hulk Power

Known Member
2/4/21
Doesn't anyone here really care about the poor fellows there? we get watches a little later (for which we are prepared to wait up to 5 years in the original) and that is all we are interested in? there are certainly not only bosses there but also normal workers who cannot pay their bills at the moment. In this sense, I wish that things will continue soon, for us but above all for these people. Seriously, to call prison in china “only” can only occur to someone from the western world.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I think the same way. I thought that replica were legal in China but now I learnt that workers from factories can go to jail? wtf what about them and their families?
Some may say no one forces them to work there but is not that easy. Not everybody can quit their job if their have kids and a lot of bills to pay

Reactions: John Abel

Atlas_Shrugged

Known Member
5/11/20
SoCal/Salt Lake City
I think the same way. I thought that replica were legal in China but now I learnt that workers from factories can go to jail? wtf what about them and their families?
Some may say no one forces them to work there but is not that easy. Not everybody can quit their job if their have kids and a lot of bills to pay

Well that begs the question. If I say I care does their life change? Do they get better jobs? This is called "virtue signalling" and it's all the rage with progressives these days. As long as we say we care everything will be just great. So instead of asking if "anybody cares" get on a plane to China and go find the leaders of the country and make them change things. Maybe organize a revolt against the Communist Government? Yea, it's easier to just say "I care" besides, it's a fad now a days. You are one of the cool kids if you post on social media you care about something. And you don't even have to put the effort into changing it. Just two simple words. I CARE.

Or you can just stop buying rep watches to save that worker from jail but then again how will they pay the bills and feed their kids? Sticky wicket isn't it?

Hulk Power

Known Member
2/4/21
Well that begs the question. If I say I care does their life change? Do they get better jobs? This is called "virtue signalling" and it's all the rage with progressives these days. As long as we say we care everything will be just great. So instead of asking if "anybody cares" get on a plane to China and go find the leaders of the country and make them change things. Maybe organize a revolt against the Communist Government? Yea, it's easier to just say "I care" besides, it's a fad now a days. You are one of the cool kids if you post on social media you care about something. And you don't even have to put the effort into changing it. Just two simple words. I CARE.

Or you can just stop buying rep watches to save that worker from jail but then again how will they pay the bills and feed their kids? Sticky wicket isn't it?

I still care. Consumers have a lot of power with their decisions. I don´t know what´s the best solution for this problem but the fact to think about how to be a more responsible buyer is a good start.
Your last question is something to think about. If you buy items from factories that pay very low salaries you may feel bad for the workers. If you don´t buy and factories are closed, how that low paid workers will survive then? Not easy...

mlk2000m0

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/5/20
Hi guys,
Got my QC pics today.
I hope the quality of VSF didn't decrease. But as far as the pictures can tell, I would say it looks decent. What do you think?
————————

Sad to see these are one of the last few models, I really hope VSF don’t call it a day when said stock is all gone

matzimme

Certified
16/5/16
Everywhere
Hi guys,
Got my QC pics today.
————————

Sad to see these are one of the last few models, I really hope VSF don’t call it a day when said stock is all gone

nobody can confirm any of this. It’s all speculation at this point. I highly doubt they will cesse operations. My guess is either a name change or slowly restarting production as things become safer. For all we know they could be producing and spreading this info to make it seem like they aren’t

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
Andrew got a ZF IWC shipped to me, and XF are taking orders so the AP should be close.

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
I just hope if VSF can ever come back again, they will forbid those stupid dealers making anymore outrageous reviews on Youku and Youtube anymore. Those reviews are not helping their business but is just simply telling the Chinese Customs to exert raids on them. Keep it silent, and the Chinese govt will just pretend they don't see any rep business operating on the market.

Karl

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/8/12
Hungary
I just hope if VSF can ever come back again, they will forbid those stupid dealers making anymore outrageous reviews on Youku and Youtube anymore. Those reviews are not helping their business but is just simply telling the Chinese Customs to exert raids on them. Keep it silent, and the Chinese govt will just pretend they don't see any rep business operating on the market.

You mean when they compare two different factory's watches? What's wrong with this?

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA

Don’t forget to include the Reddit Fanboy Association, their hands are not clean!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
You mean when they compare two different factory's watches? What's wrong with this?

If you can understand Chinese, often they are mentioning how those reps are almost indistinctive from the gens, or they won't be uploading the reviews if their customers can't get a pass easily from wearing those reps on their wrists.

Reactions: Karl

cookienc10

4/4/16
Got an update about my VSF 116610LV. I received today another QC image showing the watch on a timegrapher. The watch runs with -7s/day. Is this unusual for a VS3135 ootb? Would you accept it?
It's my first Rolex clone movement. Does anybody of you know how you can regulate a VS3135?

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
The watch runs with -7s/day.

COSC standard is -4/+6 seconds a day so not bad for a little replica movement I think you would have to agree? This is an auto movement, not quartz. With an amp of 289 I would not bother removing that case back for a while. Wear it and adjust it forward by 1 minute every 9ish days.