• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RAIDS happening - message from reddit dealer

Alexkat

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/12/18
Just talked with a chinese dealer and told me that noob will start delivering end of month. That is good news

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 9 Pro μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Reacher01

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
19/12/18
Just talked with a chinese dealer and told me that noob will start delivering end of month. That is good news

this sounds incredible, most people were saying noob was closed for good. do you have any details?

Reactions: tomtom1009

Stuessi

Renowned Member
9/6/16
So do they have to move to another country soon for producing our beloved reps? Maybe Vietnam?

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk

aakish77

16/4/21
During the 80s, Thailand was the King of counterfeits, producing and selling astonishing grade triple A clothings from Adidas all the way to Red Wings. I was just about 10 year old and had a Nike shoes made in Thailand. Are counterfeit stuffs bad ? Unreliable? Crap built ?
Some are and some are marvelous.
All I'm saying is what cost 25K made within less than a thousand and yet capable of giving anyone of us that luxurious feel or at least a taste of an overpriced brand which some of us, or at least me, may not be able to spend such an amount, is a worth such effort being put in by these factories.
How on earth can it even be considered counterfeit, when he went through certain lengths to make it possible to actually built a 25K watch within 1K range.
And the best part is it's actual bronzo and 28800bph. Madness.

Last edited:

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
During the 80s, Thailand was the King of counterfeits, producing and selling astonishing grade triple A clothings from Adidas all the way to Red Wings. I was just about 10 year old and had a Nike shoes made in Thailand. Are counterfeit stuffs bad ? Unreliable? Crap built ?.

Where do the regular shoes from Adidas and Nike come from? ;-)
Twenty years ago I was at a clothing manufactory in Indonesia. They produced Polo-Shirts for Ralph Lauren and had three production lines, which only differ on the last stage. On Line 1 the poloshirs came out without logo and label. On Line 2 a machine embroidered at the end the famous "Polo-Player"-Logo. And on Line 3 another machine also sew in the original Label on the inside of the shirt. Besides this all Shirt where absolutely the same. The Shirts from Line 1 where for the local market and costs round about 5 Dollars, the Line-2-Shirts where sold at the "Tourist-Markets" in SE-Asia and probably the Middle East, Turkey and Italy and die Line-3-Shirts where for the Premium-Clients in the official stores, where they were sold for 50 Dollars.

aakish77

16/4/21
Where do the regular shoes from Adidas and Nike come from? ;-)
Twenty years ago I was at a clothing manufactory in Indonesia. They produced Polo-Shirts for Ralph Lauren and had three production lines, which only differ on the last stage. On Line 1 the poloshirs came out without logo and label. On Line 2 a machine embroidered at the end the famous "Polo-Player"-Logo. And on Line 3 another machine also sew in the original Label on the inside of the shirt. Besides this all Shirt where absolutely the same. The Shirts from Line 1 where for the local market and costs round about 5 Dollars, the Line-2-Shirts where sold at the "Tourist-Markets" in SE-Asia and probably the Middle East, Turkey and Italy and die Line-3-Shirts where for the Premium-Clients in the official stores, where they were sold for 50 Dollars.

80s was 40 yrs ago.

Reactions: derjenigewelcher

Alexkat

15/12/18
No but he told me that the deliveries will start end of month from noob

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 9 Pro μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Reactions: Lariram

jttou

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/14
VSF will start delivery next week and Noob at the end of the month. So overall it all was more or less hot air. How about the smaller factories, they dead or also recovering (from whatever)?

H7-25

16/11/18
Let‘s wait until we see the first deliveries and then also consider their build quality.

Reactions: KJ2020