• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime's Mechanics Within the Replica Watch Industry - V1.1 - UPDATED!

idinwo01

I'm Pretty Popular
20/4/11
Great post!

Sadly, based off trends on this forum you're still going to get asked when QC pictures and why watches our out of stock.....

But I enjoyed the read!

hooligan76

Known Member
4/7/10
Enjoyed the read, great post Angus, thanks for taking the time to share the info with us!

thorne

16600 FTW
8/3/10
Sling City
Thanks Angus, for taking the time out to write up a very detailed post, I think you hit most of the questions buyers would ask, and there are some very insightful answers here, excellent read specially for new people on the forums.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I will be updating this thread over the weekend, included within the updates will be some detailed explanations on who does what within PureTime, but perhaps more juicy and interesting to all of you, how the factories themselves work (their production process of a watch)! Stay tuned guys. :)

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
This should be interesting!

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
but perhaps more juicy and interesting to all of you, how the factories themselves work (their production process of a watch)! Stay tuned guys. :)

I'm sure we have all conjured up certain images of what the actual "factories" look like, some photos would be great LoL.

We will stay tuned :)

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
but perhaps more juicy and interesting to all of you, how the factories themselves work (their production process of a watch)! Stay tuned guys. :)

Now this will be very interesting
up_21.gif
........thread subscribed.
respect-050.GIF

frigpig

Ghost of Sales Mod Past
Advisor
16/8/09
?......but perhaps more juicy and interesting to all of you, how the factories themselves work (their production process of a watch)! Stay tuned guys. :)

I will wet my pants when I see this.

Patiently waiting,

Frigpig.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hey everyone, the thread has now been updated to include information about the makers! Please pass the news onto your friends, i am sure you will all find it an interesting read. This is now V1.1, with V2 set to be released by the end of the weekend, to cover some more ground on some various other topics. :)

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I was going to hold out for the V237.8 but this looks good. Payment sent :)

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi Angus,
This thread must be a compulsory reading for newbies and veterans.
This will be able to save a lot of time and unnecessary posts in the forum.
Thanks Angus you are an expert and all your threads are very interesting.

It is a pity you don’t devote more time to put posts in RWI

As the new Moderator Section of Panerai, I will try by all means a greater participation from you at RWI
It will be beneficial to all RWI members.

Thanks again to take your time in this magnificent thread
ALE

Milo69

Horology Curious
30/7/12
First Time Purchase

Hello all, Looking for a little direction. This is not only my first time using a forum but also my first Replica purchase. May I first start by saying that the wealth of knowledge demonstrated by the members of this site is extraordinary. I have been a member for 2 days and I’m quite impressed by what I am reading and learning from you all. As for my query, I have researched Puretime quite extensively and find their products to be very nice in both quality and price. All the reviews I have read are positive and I intend to make a purchase. My first concern is that I read a review that they are actually a Bridal Company should I be concerned? I noticed Puretime(Angus ) is a member of this forum, Do I attempt op order through this channel or the web site. Anyone who has received product from Puretime your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

I apologize in advance if this query is posted in the wrong location.

Myles.