• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

police raid in china

samsoniteman

Maker of Poor Financial Decisions
Supporter
Certified
2/6/23
US
Hey guys - don't worry. CF is already back to BAU.

KikSaK.webp

(Trying my hand at this AI thing :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: )

tomriddle

Renowned Member
25/6/07
photography is one of my other hobbies and these photos we are seeing are called documentary style

I am loving it and Clearly not Fabricated

stay safe to everyone in China .. let the ides of March pass by.. things will be back to normal soon

..just wondering how long it'll take to get things back up and running really, I was told to source a gmt bezel 116713 from Clean.. 😭

Reactions: Dave2302

Zeta7

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
Since some smart alecks here on RWI have spoiled his business, he's starting from scratch. But it's only a matter of time before he's the dominator of the rep market again!

Competition is stiff out there.

• Haha

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
So they haven’t been raided? Is this some kind of bullshit viral campaign?

Kerbus

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
FL
Best way to know for sure is to talk to your TD about it. That's what I plan to do.

Zeta7

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
I would think the bigger operations are run with the full knowledge and approval of the CCP. Money’s are shared and business is conducted in a very orderly manner. Every so often the cops are told to make an appearance for the media to show foreign countries that China is combating the production of counterfeit goods. It’s an industry that generates hundreds of billions of dollars annually so I’m confident that uncle mao has given his seal of approval

Slugger

Absent Minded Professor
Supporter
Certified
17/9/20
CONUS
I would think the bigger operations are run with the full knowledge and approval of the CCP. Money’s are shared and business is conducted in a very orderly manner. Every so often the cops are told to make an appearance for the media to show foreign countries that China is combating the production of counterfeit goods. It’s an industry that generates hundreds of billions of dollars annually so I’m confident that uncle mao has given his seal of approval
“Uncle Mao” died in 1976…last I heard he was begging Abraham to tell Lazarus to fetch him a pail of water…