• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Philippines

PAM777

Horology Curious
20/5/23
Manilla
No Local RWI TD's. But I found there are some in green hills selling supposedly selling VSF and CleanF clones. I say supposedly because I can't verify if they are actually VSF or Clean clones. 40-50k
Would you kindly suggest if the greenhills are selling solid reps. im moving to Manilla next month but not sure if i should get rep shipped to uk or Manilla. Peace.

mamyrie

Horology Curious
25/3/22
Hi! Do you know any trusted watch makers who can repair my XF PAM 111? Thanks!

silver_alpha

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/1/15
Would you kindly suggest if the greenhills are selling solid reps. im moving to Manilla next month but not sure if i should get rep shipped to uk or Manilla. Peace.
It's cheaper to get it from TDs here. I've had watches shipped in Philippines many times from TDs and have had no issues despite popular belief that it will be confiscated by customs. It will not, don't worry.

Reactions: mcboom and PAM777

Seven7r

24/5/15
Can you tell me please where in Theater Mall is Sonny located? Thank you
They're located in the little nook beside Starbucks in Theater Mall. Ask the guards where you can find Panotes Watch Repair. They're also beside a stall that sells music records. The two watchsmiths are Mang Nelson and Mang Sonny.

I recommend them, they're super nice and I've been going to them for about 9 years now.

Reactions: RichLaz

bkshadow

Patron
Certified
20/10/16
CONUS
They're located in the little nook beside Starbucks in Theater Mall. Ask the guards where you can find Panotes Watch Repair. They're also beside a stall that sells music records. The two watchsmiths are Mang Nelson and Mang Sonny.

I recommend them, they're super nice and I've been going to them for about 9 years now.
Thanks Mate!

Reddington

Looking Around
20/8/23
Hello, Im a newbie in reps, but I reallly like to get a 41mm black submariner. Jtime has like several variants with different prices. Im not very savvy in reading the specs - I'd like to get the best 1:1 rep sana. Any recommendation what to look for? (Factory, model, etc.)

Relos_Indios

Known Member
10/3/23
Asia
Hello, Im a newbie in reps, but I reallly like to get a 41mm black submariner. Jtime has like several variants with different prices. Im not very savvy in reading the specs - I'd like to get the best 1:1 rep sana. Any recommendation what to look for? (Factory, model, etc.)
I would suggest reading up extensively on this forum, paritcularly the Rolex subforum. VSF and Clean Factory are the usual choices for the best reps but other factories can also deliver really good ones, too.

JTime is noob friendly but is generally more expensive than other TD's. You might want to check out other TD's too as the difference can be as much as US$100 for some models.

ryujin

Looking Around
16/9/23
PH
Hello people! Just want to share my recent purchase, also my first post here in RWI.
I've been lurking for a while now and learned a lot. Been in the replica game for years and only touched on watches recently.

Anyway, here's a pic of my GMF Daydate Ice Blue Dial with Tungsten! (Bought from a non-TD)
gmf.png

PS
The seconds hand should probably be blue. Only saw one variant with the same config in gen. But I don't really mind. It's a very beautiful watch!

bkshadow

Patron
Certified
20/10/16
CONUS
Hi kabayans Any recommended courier to ship to philippines? Item’s coming from singapore. Thank you

Reddington

Looking Around
20/8/23
I would suggest reading up extensively on this forum, paritcularly the Rolex subforum. VSF and Clean Factory are the usual choices for the best reps but other factories can also deliver really good ones, too.

JTime is noob friendly but is generally more expensive than other TD's. You might want to check out other TD's too as the difference can be as much as US$100 for some models.
Thanks this is helpful. I have done quite some reading and learned so much since I posted this question. I got myself an Aquaracer from JTime, but still in transit. I'll be exploring other TD's on my next purchase.