• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Philippines

48check

Looking Around
15/11/22
Hi,

STAFF EDIT: You not eligible to sell, not here, not in the sales section.

Last edited by a moderator:

Subdued

20/11/19
Hello, Im a newbie in reps, but I reallly like to get a 41mm black submariner. Jtime has like several variants with different prices. Im not very savvy in reading the specs - I'd like to get the best 1:1 rep sana. Any recommendation what to look for? (Factory, model, etc.)
Go for clean I guess.

hellohiokay

Looking Around
24/1/24
Mga lods pa help naman buying my first gmt, meron na ba naka bili kay steve theonewatches siya kasi 1st choice ko? Any recommendation na ibang TD? Kabado ksi ako pag online baka ma skam eh. Thanks

bkshadow

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Patron
Certified
20/10/16
CONUS
Mga lods pa help naman buying my first gmt, meron na ba naka bili kay steve theonewatches siya kasi 1st choice ko? Any recommendation na ibang TD? Kabado ksi ako pag online baka ma skam eh. Thanks
Ordered from steve few months ago. Smooth transaction. Just be patient with the QC. But ofcourse the watch was shipped to the US and not to PH. But overall he was responsive even with the RL i did.

Reactions: hellohiokay

pinoyako04

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/3/21
Any here bought from flandad? I want to buy from him..i want plated rootbeer,

yeaboi

Looking Around
5/6/14
Hello! want to buy for the first time :) I saw that many pinoy members here buy from jtime. do you use the $45 or $65 shipping?
I'm from pasig, wala bang problem ma tax ito? straight to door?