• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

(*PC Team*} Comparison and Review: Z-Factory PAM382 V2 and KW PAM382 V3

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
As above commented the most important is not the number of the version but the features of the watch. This rep is fitted with the first decorated A7750 with inverted layout. Usually we are calling KW V3 the version fitted with decorated A7750 NON-inverted layout KP9000-V2. Following that criteria this watch is not a KW V3. All is well explained in PAM GUIDE. ALE

Sultan_Brunei

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/9/14
The markers have had to be reset as they're wrong in this picture, but someone ask for a side shot
Also I agree with the service of this movement I think is almost a mandatory as the zfac v1 is now giving me some trouble but the power reserve on all versions seems to be garbage.

How did you achieve such a consistent chamfered edge with a lathe? Do you not lathe it by hand ?

Sultan_Brunei

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/9/14
From what I´ve seen on damaged A7750 pictures and read about them, no mater how carefully You wind a non-serviced A7750 it will grind and wear several gears. The fine metal dust goes between everything inside the movement clogging it up, producing additional tear and wear on all other parts and by consequence the power reserve gets less and less until the winding gear teeth don´t wind any more because they are totally worn down. All this starts after the first full wind already - and it may have been previously winded by the TD. Solution is a full service.

I don´t wind any A7750 at all, never. They start to run when I pick them up and easily have a PR of over 12 hours, 24+ if on the wrist longer.

I also never wind all of my A7750. They just start after you put in on the wrist and a little shake. They also have good PR. Surprisingly, aside from my own 382 A7750 which have rather bad PR, I also read a lot of guys specifically with 382 A7750 had issues with the PR. The seagull 382 definitely has a good PR. So I wonder, whether the KW v3 or newer ZF v4 has already fixed this PR issue...