• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Cant withdraw My Refund from Ecmcpal Account

timefollower1

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/5/11
i was give my money back from puretime back to the Ecmcpal account i had to set up to make the purchases and now there is no option to withdraw these funds back to my creditcard or bank account which means the only way of releasing this money is to buy another watch which is fine if i wanted another watch right now,has anyone else had these issues with withdrawing refunds.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Never even heard of Ecmcpal TBH mate. Have you asked them?

timefollower1

Banned
3/5/11
its a payment gatway thats on puretime ive made many many purchase with my visa card over the years with puretime but lately it wouldnt work so angus said i can pay this way you upload funds to the account then pay puretime thats all fine but i was issued a $303 refund and now cant withdraw the funds.

boostin20

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/9/10
USA
If it shows up in pre-pay history, there is a button that says refund. Click it to refund to your account/cc.

timefollower1

Banned
3/5/11
when you get refund it does not give you this option i just have $303 in the account and no way of withdrawing it

D

d4m.test

It's also a payment gateway that Mark uses on TS. I know because of efforts to try to buy his Sky Dweller watch. Couldn't use Mastercard; didn't have Visa, and couldn't use PP. Instead, when trying to pay, this gateway pops up & have to create an account. Never did because, like you, never heard of it.

dave

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Sorry timefollower1, I will check and let you know, there must be a way. And I am also looking for an alternative to accept credit cards, sorry about this and thank you for your understandings.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Just checked and they said there is a way to withdraw the money back to your account, please pm me your order number and I will send you an instruction, I understand you will use the credit for something else this time but it may come in handy when next time you got a refund, thanks.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
This is what I got from the ecmcpal, please let me knowing it does not work..
Recharge history refers to the record all the recharge you made to Ecmcpal with the details of amount, card number, date, type, status, bank account and other operating options.
4B7BAEA9-55B6-4DAC-BD99-1028CAC345E4.png

Click the refund button if you want to get the money back.

timefollower1

Banned
3/5/11
you can withdraw money if you have recharged the account but you gave me a refund back to my account so there is no way to withdraw that money