• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Patek Philippe’s 5711 Nautilus Watch Returns in Tiffany Blue

javicc

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
MULTI ACCOUNT
20/10/19
Here you go…

d67e1f731ca6187114dc1482956413e5.jpg

9d4c75c09ddff9d36bb5fd0854ff92bf.jpg

dca2178ce7134e948f8ac339cdaee4b0.jpg

TOP! how much do i pay for it? how can i order one? Thanks

tinitonsi

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
21/3/14
Photoshopped the Buff Tiffany with a gen Green, we’re not that far anymore

ece9334d7f8c6d6c937c3919f092af43.jpg

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
What bugs my eyes the most is the fact that the hands are slightly mismatched. In those pics the hands look green and the markers look white. I don’t know why this bugs me as much as it does.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

jimbotron

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/11/21
Has anyone receive theirs yet? would love to see a side by side comparison

phlu

PATRON
4/12/21
USA
Apologies for the delay, I forgot about this thread. I have both the PPF and 3KF. I'll snap some side by sides and comparisons for everyone. If looking for a quick recommendation between the two and can't wait till I get the comparison, my recommendation is definitely the 3KF. Movement, Dial, DW, and the Hands matching the markers make it more superior.

notawatchguy

Known Member
24/6/19
usa
My dear friends, just as a caution. I just got QC photos for 40th anniversary and my 2nd Tiffany QC 3kf. It appears the latest batch of 3kF cases all have some gap from the top bezel meeting the bottom base case. There is a gap on both left and right side. Seems like they messed up their tolerances. Like a step backward.
Also on the tiffany ones, looks like almost all the 12 o clock markers all have some alignment flaw.
Maybe this is not anything major. but I did reject my 40th anniversary over the gap. But will be accepting this latest tiffany since I cant keep rejecting.

notawatchguy

Known Member
24/6/19
usa
Here is the dial view. the 12 o clock is not perfect, but I wouldn't say its completely messed up. Hopefully pictures just blow things out of proportion since it is zoomed in. At arms length, perhaps i cant see the issue.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
You guys may like to know that Marvie tells me he has one of these in the prize pool for a future raffle thanks to MReplica so keep your eyes out for it. I don't think it will be the next one (later this week) but probably the one after.

michaelle1193

15/1/20
Still can’t understand how people still ordering these PPF or whatever version they’re with that wrong and ugly Miyota movt when there’s a 3KF with clone movt out there. To each their own indeed… it’s just like ordering a Rolex Daytona with 7750 movt when there’s a clone movt available loool :)

Because of the dial, better than the 3kf

Reactions: javicc

RepMafia

Horology Curious
5/12/18
St. Petersburg Florida
Got my Buff dial in today and I actually might not put it in, 3KF looks better IMO. Hands and Date wheel I’ll swap because 3KF hands and dial markers don’t match but I think the dial… idk I might swap it we’ll see.

here’s a ton of pics in different lighting https://imgur.com/a/HmnQe2g in case you were thinking about getting one and wanna dive deep on the details.

benissimo

Known Member
3/6/21
EU
Got my Buff dial in today and I actually might not put it in, 3KF looks better IMO. Hands and Date wheel I’ll swap because 3KF hands and dial markers don’t match but I think the dial… idk I might swap it we’ll see.

here’s a ton of pics in different lighting https://imgur.com/a/HmnQe2g in case you were thinking about getting one and wanna dive deep on the details.

Yes, Buff Tiffany dial is way too light, I mean they made it when there weren't many pics or vids of gen. But now there are. IMO you should keep the hands and DW, sell the Buff dial and source PPF Tiffany dial, PPF Tiffany dial looks great.

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14

Thank very much for sharing. The Buff seems very shiny and a bit silverish. The 3KF seems better but I'm not sure is the right tone. It will be amazing of you have say a Tiffany box and compare it with the 3KF side by side in natural light.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

RepMafia

Horology Curious
5/12/18
St. Petersburg Florida
Thank very much for sharing. The Buff seems very shiny and a bit silverish. The 3KF seems better but I'm not sure is the right tone. It will be amazing of you have say a Tiffany box and compare it with the 3KF side by side in natural light.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

I’m gonna get the PPF next and get some side by sides with natural lighting (haven’t ordered yet so prolly be a few weeks)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

krkqm2008

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/4/18
Dallas Texas
I had legend build me one,
buff dial
buff dw
buff glass on the back ( it has the lvmh writing)
3kf movement
hands are ppf and the rest of the watch also ppf

Reactions: DavidDS

peapods2

Known Member
14/7/12
I had legend build me one,
buff dial
buff dw
buff glass on the back ( it has the lvmh writing)
3kf movement
hands are ppf and the rest of the watch also ppf

How much, if i may ask? And how long will it take?

Last edited: