• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PATEK 324 SC Date Wheel BIONONE KEYLOG 2.0

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Hello all,

after quite some time has passed – the new batch of date disks has been successfully produced and meticulously checked.

We decided to redraw the blanks and went into a new round of research & development. On this journey we experienced the ongoing hassle you can find in almost every industry currently...
But we made it.

However - below you can see the results of the new batch - stock on the website (datedisk.com) will be available at the beginning of October.

...please let the pictures speak for themselves:

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
it looks fantastic and I will make sure of grabbing one for my 5711 when available

Great work and thank you for the commitment on this DW

Reactions: BIONONE

OTF_300

24/6/16
@BIONONE Kindly consider providing a discount that automatically applies for people who purchase both a classic and an anniversary disc as I'm planning to purchase two for both of my upcoming 3KF Nautilus builds.

I also hope that you have a shipping option that works for the United Arab Emirates.

Also, considering you mention beginning of October, is it like first day of October or can yo give a more specific time frame so I don't miss out?

Regards.

Reactions: kokikoki

RollyAP

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
25/3/21
Good timing! Finally getting around to do my 3KF 5167A build.

Reactions: BIONONE

BIONONE

28/4/17
@BIONONE Kindly consider providing a discount that automatically applies for people who purchase both a classic and an anniversary disc as I'm planning to purchase two for both of my upcoming 3KF Nautilus builds.

I also hope that you have a shipping option that works for the United Arab Emirates.

Also, considering you mention beginning of October, is it like first day of October or can yo give a more specific time frame so I don't miss out?

Regards.
I will update the thread as soon as I can foresee a date of their arrival. We will have enough to withstand a wave of interest :)
And if that’s still not enough - we optimized our production line so that a third batch won't require the same time.

So far we shipped world wide and will continue to do so.

Reactions: Max Cady

DustyDude

No, I dont need it - but I want it....
Supporter
Certified
21/6/22
Switzerland
is the homepage supposed to be blacked out? nothing loads when I check it.....just a black screen