• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PAM111 Noob V12 **Eye-candy and Wristshot**(QC pics allowed)**

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Love the initiatives on this site :D

My watch was sold to me as a Noob V5 so not sure if anyone finds it relevant, but here we go anyways :)

Many thanks mtobberup for the pics

Your watch PAM111 has :
Lever V3
Crown "fat" V3
Cristal V3, that need a bit of pressure to get lower

The caseset is a clear V3 without modifications

This is an example of what is happening currently with the Luminor 44mm casesets. Dealers are sayng V4-V5 .... and even V11 and V12, but there are not evolutions, but , sometimes, regresion !!
Sorry for that

Anyway, enjoy your wacth, it is always a nice Super rep

ALE

Reactions: PeterRei

havequick

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/10/16
Got these from Hont today, this is actually my first PAM rep, very excited! :D

Don't quite have the eye for QCing PAM stuff yet but these seem pretty good and inline with other Noob V12's, at least as far as I can tell!

eGq8WTM

Last edited:

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
@havequick

For your watch the same observations as for the watch from mtobberup

It is a shame. Dealers selling called V12 versions with V3 cases, not even transition V3->V4 casesets
These V3 cases are just better finished and polished, but just that

ALE

Last edited:
Reactions: havequick

havequick

9/10/16
@havequick

For your watch the same observations as for the watch from mtobberup

It is a shame. Dealers selling called V12 versions with V3 cases, not even transition V3->V4 casesets
These V3 cases are just better finished and polished, but just that

ALE

Thanks for the heads up.

Unfortunately got timeographer results today and it's +13s/day. :(

Updog

18/7/19
Nothing wrong with +13. If it really bothers you get it regulated when you receive it

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Thanks for the heads up.

No problem to get a regulation by yourself or some friend watchsmith or with some skills
ALE

madcatlancelot

I'm Pretty Popular
21/12/08
Thanks for the heads up.

Try to ask Hont to adjust the regulator on the watch and test it again in the timegraph before shipping it out to you.

Last edited:

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Try to ask Hont to adjust the regulator on the watch and test it again in the timegraph before shipping it out to you.

This is the best solution

I didn't know that the watch was still in the dealer !

ALE

cube101

Horology Curious
5/1/21
Europe

What do you think?
as a beginner I only notice the imperfect writing on the back ... but I don't know ....
I'm waiting for your info ...

thank you guys

Michoua

Known Member
13/12/19
EU

What do you think?
as a beginner I only notice the imperfect writing on the back ... but I don't know ....
I'm waiting for your info ...

thank you guys

Did you acccept these QC's ?
If you didn't....you are not allowed to post QC's and ask for opinion of the forum unless you have a very precise concern and then just post the pic of your concern.
If you have already accepted the QC's then no problem you can ask for opinions.

cube101

Horology Curious
5/1/21
Europe
Michoua Sorry, I posted too many pictures, but I asked for an opinion on one thing in particular (the writing under the clock).....

Michoua

Known Member
13/12/19
EU
Michoua Sorry, I posted too many pictures, but I asked for an opinion on one thing in particular (the writing under the clock).....

Well i'm not an expert but if i were you something would bother much more than the writing...
You are supposed to "study" your subject before ordering a watch in order to know what you have to look at in the QC's. I'm not sure i'm allowed to tell you the problem... So i'll only give you a hint so you can see what i saw...
Compare the back of your watch and the back of the watch in the first page of this thread.

P1EMO

Known Member
26/7/19
Italy
Well i'm not an expert but if i were you something would bother much more than the writing...
You are supposed to "study" your subject before ordering a watch in order to know what you have to look at in the QC's. I'm not sure i'm allowed to tell you the problem... So i'll only give you a hint so you can see what i saw...
Compare the back of your watch and the back of the watch in the first page of this thread.

Not the user above and also 24hr has passed so technically he should've already closed the QC phase (if he didn't accepted already).

I'm trying also to learn and did some confrontation even with a gen pic online from the site, but can hardly tell the flaw, except some bad writing in the text on the back, likely the case number and the R in the series code which shall be of 2018 (which is technically wrong).

Can you please teach me? I'm willing to learn :)

P1EMO

Known Member
26/7/19
Italy

Isn't it a common issue of the A6497, that the screws are actually too big compared to the gen? This is also completely mis-centered, but I would say that also the one in 1st page is much closer to this one than the gen..

I still haven't understood yet how much you can say during QC and actually dispute on the quality of the piece. Is this a detail that you can actually stop?

Last edited:

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
This rep has the micrometric Swan Neck screw missing
Maybe it is inside the movement and it would be able to stop or dammage some mobile parts
That is not acceptable

ALE

NOTE: QC PICS are allowed in this thread !!!!!!

dirtyharry44

16/3/15
USA
Is it just my eyes, or is the dial text on all of these new PAM111 wonky? The alignment of the letters seems all over the place. I could never accept such an obvious flaw and don't recall seeing this quite as bad on older versions.