• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PAM 1351 - new product?

D

d4m.test

Like our thorough moderator Mysterio was saying, we can’t gauge the rep color from various online gen or TD pics. Too may variables. There’s no standard. Let’s wait for some QC and real life pics.

Happy Thanksgiving brother [emoji16]

@mysterio is absolutely correct. He usually is. I’m a sister! See my feminine watch avatar?

This year, among other things, I’m grateful for all the interesting, passionate, talented and kind people I’ve met on this forum :)

Sent from the RWI App

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
@mysterio is absolutely correct. He usually is. I’m a sister! See my feminine watch avatar?

This year, among other things, I’m grateful for all the interesting, passionate, talented and kind people I’ve met on this forum :)

Sent from the RWI App

I did not check, my apologies. It’s wonderful to have a lady or two in our community. Thank you for the kind worlds form our form members.

Rabbagasten

I'm Pretty Popular
25/12/15
God you get PBS in Norway? Perhaps a tree lives over here...
Nope, but we are talking about a legend here. But your other post made me think about Ross´turkey sandwich from friends. Now I want one of those more than this "what colour is the dress"- watch

D

d4m.test

Nope, but we are talking about a legend here. But your other post made me think about Ross´turkey sandwich from friends. Now I want one of those more than this "what colour is the dress"- watch

You’re so funny.

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

Ryan panned it :
1b1f8c84c958e0da55075c1a3eac191c.png

Sent from the RWI App

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
That’s a real bummer. Was looking forward to this one so much. Fingers crossed a v2 is in the works or vsf will release one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
Interesting. I would think VS/V6/XF will release one soon?

D

d4m.test

I’ll ask him if he knows anything and report back

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

MB-PAM

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/6/17
Well I was about to get a 351 VSF from my TD, noticed the caseback said stainless steel on puretime's photos of the super rep'd movement. Checked the forum and am I ever glad to stumble upon this. Patiently waiting to see the updates.

reppy

Renowned Member
14/1/17
Do you think dial colour is so far-off from gen?
hard to say, depending on the picture, it seems like color of the dial and lume, rep or gen, is all over the place.
We need to see them side by side in the same lighting.
I feel like the lume in real life looks darker than in the pictures? or darker than on black dial pams I have? maybe that's an optical illusion due to the lighter tropical brown dial?

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Do you think dial colour is so far-off from gen?

6763388_xxl.jpg

First that's a leading question. Second it would be next to impossible to compare objectively without having the rep and the gen side by side in the same lighting conditions.

D

d4m.test

First that's a leading question. Second it would be next to impossible to compare objectively without having the rep and the gen side by side in the same lighting conditions.

How do you think Ryan from Intime could ascertain that it's not very close to gen?

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
How do you think Ryan from Intime could ascertain that it's not very close to gen?

First off, where did Ryan say that? Second, what was the discussion about? Third, what exactly did Ryan say?

D

d4m.test

First off, where did Ryan say that? Second, what was the discussion about? Third, what exactly did Ryan say?

Just a few posts above mine, as quoted by Cara, Ryan said "the replica version is not very close to genuine" when asked specifically about the dial colour:

image.png

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Just a few posts above mine, as quoted by Cara, Ryan said "the replica version is not very close to genuine" when asked specifically about the dial colour:

image.png

The image didn't show for me before. Well @Gcnlm995 asked Ryan a question on the dial and he posted his opinion. Now I'm not sure what exactly he is talking about when he says it's not good. is it the dial being brown, because it is supposed to be a tobacco brown dial unlike the description on his site which states it is gray But if you want to believe Ryan's statement then it's totally up to you.