• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RIP Maurice White

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
6 Grammys and millions of records.

RIP Maurice White of Earth, Wind and Fire

:bless: :praying:

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Another one? :(

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
They performed at my highschool for graduation :(

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
D

d4m.test

Hate to see all the rock stars going, even though I wasn't around when they dominated, I like actual music like they made, so it sucks.

I just read that X Games BMX icon Dave Mirra, who I grew up watching in the XGames, apparently took his own life.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Yes it is getting bad, sadly a generation of greats leaving us. At least there are a lot left. i was just listening to some of Roy Woods stuff yesterday and thankfully he is still with us. Even the guru himself Roy Harper is still doing the odd gig. At least those who died recently had a good run at it, unlike Drake, Joplin, Hendrix, Cobain, Whinehouse to name but a few.

Rest in Peace Maurice White.

Nikoteen

I'm Pretty Popular
12/5/12
Hate to see all the rock stars going, even though I wasn't around when they dominated, I like actual music like they made, so it sucks.

I just read that X Games BMX icon Dave Mirra, who I grew up watching in the XGames, apparently took his own life.

Yep Dave Mirra passing really hit me hard this morning....as an old skater (back in the 70's) and biker.....my youngest son and i used to play Dave Mirra BMX on the first XBOX...we literally used to spend hours and hours on that game, watching his competitions and building his bikes and tracks......It felt like we really knew him....It was a big part of my son's life back in the 90's....so this news really saddened me deeply! RIP that BIG man!