• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Out of interest - How did you find RWI Forum?

bennyhelix

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
4/7/22
Hello fellow members,

I've just come from SCG Kettlez on Facebook, and it intrigued me that there's this world beyond there lol.

How did you find RWI?

Thanks

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Welcome Sir & a good question :applause:

Was on a local GEN forum and several folks passionately arguing back and forth about how good/bad replica watches were and why to buy/not to buy.

Doesn't matter how you got here, the main thing is you're here now ;)

bennyhelix

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
4/7/22
I feel like this would be the part in the Mafia film where i cut my hand over a sacred statue and cure me of sin.

Caught you guys out havent I there - i know i know *wink wink*

68Olds

9/7/10
US
I got a knockoff Omega PO on Canal St. in NYC many years ago. I wanted to find a better one after I got home and discovered the difference between a replica & a knockoff after finding RWI forums.

Welcome aboard.

gyroscope

Horology Curious
30/5/22
I recently found this forum after a bit of digging. Wanted to find out about reps and how to go about it.
I've had a few in the past, not exactly ripped off, but over paid.

I've been on RWG, but this seems to move a bit faster.

flashu

Tequila Patron
Supporter
Certified
5/2/22
EU
Google, some years ago after watching a video about reps vs gen
Reading from time to time but never registered until this year, what is amazing about this forum is the level of knowledge of folks here.
I mean we are in a rep forum but the knowledge here is very genuine and top quality!
Anyway here I am enjoying my ride, first rep in Feb and others already in and out :)…the black hole is dragging me more and more

Last edited:

Horace_Derwent

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/1/13
Cyberspace
Google .... i was always interested in Watches, and searching (many ,many years ago ! ) about an A.Lange & Sohne watch i found RWI :)

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Something's going on here. Would the seniors care to elaborate for us noobs for didactic purposes? I sense there's something to learn here. Who's this Lewis Collins?

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
UPS, thanks, and sorry, could have easily Google myself, consider me handslapped.
But, if this is the guy why wasn't he sent back to the place he deserves?

I'd never handslap Sir,
Unfortunately, he just seems to be a cockroach, but am sure his day with a very big Karma bus will come.

& to LEWIS:

Reactions: Ecender

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
So you're telling me this guy even bothered to pay for the supporter's subscription just to sneak in here again and try making himself a new reputation?
This is sad and sick.

Reactions: wubsub

Buythedip

Supporter
Certified
1/2/21
Here and there, but more there
Out of interest Lewis Collins, why you don't you just go out and get a job instead of setting up half-assed scams on RWI and eBay ?

Haha!! 99% chance its that little scumbag Lewis Collins, 1% chance some innocent newbie is getting unwarranted abuse.

Anyhow, I found a guy on gumtree who was selling reps. I met him, got myself a nice “Noob Sub”, which I only knew because he told me. We got a bit more friendly and he sent me a pic of another model from TheOneWatch with the details in the cropped image, so I managed to find the link for the website and cut out the plug! He only charged me £450 which was reasonable considering!

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Haha!! 99% chance its that little scumbag Lewis Collins, 1% chance some innocent newbie is getting unwarranted abuse.

You're insinuating Proxy has a 1% margin of error :bees:

I joke of course, and post in jest, but tbh when I see ProxyServ post anything I take it as Gospel & know to take note immediately :graman:

Reactions: Buythedip