• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Out of interest - How did you find RWI Forum?

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Unbelievable, just found by chance another old scam thread related to this miserable lowlife. I'm nauseated. If karma really existed this guy would be reborn as a turd. How little can a man be? Makes one furious.
And he will try it again 100%, repeat offenders don't change, so, watch out.

bennyhelix

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
4/7/22
Stop the purge, I’ve done $%#! all wrong.

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU

H1GG1N5

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/9/22
I have lurked around on the forums here and there over the years but never joined. Just recently a family member got burned by a bad fake that the strap broke and date wheel stopped working within days from MBK in Bangkok which let me to dive in more deeply.

Thanks to the info I found online on the firms he now is happy with his VS Datejust which works and looks great.

Sadly now I'm hooked and have started down the rabbit hole.....

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Episode 11 GIF by The Simpsons

OroProNoBis

Looking Around
Supporter
6/12/22
Detroit, Michigan
I literally just registered and before I make a newbie post I decided to write here.

I was watching stallones collection video someone told me to watch and then I ended up seeing videos of reps vs gen (starting to get the lingo) and the reps held up very well in most videos so I searched and found this site on google!

Alo from the murder mitten!

Repeth

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
1/11/22
R/Reptime! Reddit is great but glad I found this place and the crazy knowledge base within

Rollieonmywrist2023

Looking Around
6/2/23
USA
I was on the reptime subreddit and googled reptime forum and this place popped up. I’ve wanted a real Rolex for a while but am unwilling to pay outrageous resale prices or wait years on a Daytona from a AD

crashworkz

Gentleman
Certified
14/11/22
EU
I was on the reptime subreddit and googled reptime forum and this place popped up. I’ve wanted a real Rolex for a while but am unwilling to pay outrageous resale prices or wait years on a Daytona from a AD

Welcome, but maybe this wasn't the best thread to start contributing to!

Laugh Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

• Haha
Reactions: KushBandit