• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig Warmbold1000 bloody scammer

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...ced-and-sealed

You sold this watch to our good member viper420 and never shipped.
At the same time you made a backdoor deal and stole another member 2200 pounds
is this your scheme? Posting an apparently nice watch for sale and then fish your victims through the PM's you get in response to the sale?
How many times did you do this? How many times did you steal hard earned cash from unknowing persons who had the sole guilt of having trusted a lier and thief like you?

If you think we will allow you to come to our home to try and steal from our members, you are wrong.

​​​​​​We will do whatever we can to look out for you, find you out and make you pay.

Last edited:

proxyserv

29/3/12
Failed horse breeder turned professional scammer and all round human parasite (deleting/paying for info to be removed Lewis doesn't necessarily mean I can't find it).

Bunnyman.jpg

Harlequinb2.jpg

Harlequinb1.jpg

Capture.jpg

Lewis Collins
Priory Cottage
West Ravendale
Lincolnshire
DN37 0RY
United Kingdom

Tel. +44 7428 948294

Tel. +447861088299

Tel. +447861 996585

Tel. +447832 281126

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

A shipping address to avoid guys - and never deal with anyone using the name Claire Thompson:

Claire Thompson
6 Drake Road
Lee on the Solent
Hampshire
PO13 9NS

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
This POS is making a living out of scamming people.

I suggest you get yourselves organised - there are lots of you, the total sum involved is high 5 figures - and hire a UK based lawyer to get him arrested and put in jail where he belongs.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
No need to hire a lawyer - https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/ allows for online reporting of fraud in England. Better if you all get together and get all the details straight between you, then all report it individually on the website above and all make reference to each other's details as being victims so the police get the full picture of the scale of the fraud. Don't stress about the fact you're buying a Rep - there will be zero interest in that aspect, all the police will care about is the fraud.

LetMeHearItNow

Renowned Member
27/8/19
CONUS
Mine wasn’t through RWI, just phone intro on WhatsApp.

I was introduced to him by a friend/member who Lewis was probably trying to scam as well, but it was for 2 gens and I lost/gave away $15,000 USD. There were soooo many tells in retrospect, but hindsight tends to be 20/20 I suppose.

I have a bit of info and a paper trail if anyone wants to discuss.

I already tried doing this https://www.actionfraud.police.uk

I got a response pretty much saying they have it noted and will refer to my claims in trying to gather information or something along those lines.

Reactions: sunrayminor

Azazel

Los Supportos
Supporter
Certified
12/11/18
EU
Unreal readings here..
i got scammed on RWI once for 390€ but this is another level

wubsub

i like subs
Patron
Certified
31/10/18
sorry who are?
Mine wasn’t through RWI, just phone intro on WhatsApp.

I was introduced to him by a friend/member who Lewis was probably trying to scam as well, but it was for 2 gens and I lost/gave away $15,000 USD. There were soooo many tells in retrospect, but hindsight tends to be 20/20 I suppose.

I have a bit of info and a paper trail if anyone wants to discuss.

I already tried doing this https://www.actionfraud.police.uk

I got a response pretty much saying they have it noted and will refer to my claims in trying to gather information or something along those lines.

for me it was just basically a casual guy speaking to me about watches. he seemed like he is living a pretty chill life in an abundance of money - nice cars, cool watch collection and random chats about life in general. after a lengthy discussion about a particular watch, he offered it to me for a decent price. i said i won’t take it due to the customs risks from the UK to the EU.

he brings up the fact that later on during the month he will be in France and that he his half French (lol bs) and if i wanted to wait he can ship it from there. i was cool with that, he never rushed me for money which made me feel at ease. his speaking made me feel like i could trust him, basically i was groomed for it from the start and looking back now noticing how gullible i was to believe this bullshit.

i saw no red flags indicating that he was a scammer from his life profile (what i knew anyway) and his speaking in general, which further proves that he has done this many many times before with the same formula of success.

long story short, i have learned a big lesson from this.

Reactions: SuperLory