• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Order NOT RECEIVED

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Unfortunately the website is very similar, PureTime must take an active to shutdown, imagine how many people has been scammed...😫
I am sorry for your experience but we are not able to shut down any websites. There are many fake sites out there which is not our responsibility. The correct domain link is always well listed on the forum. Please be more careful next time.

var554

The Mothership
Supporter
25/6/23
USA
Yes! Looks like I been scammed!!!
I'm thinking how many people has been scammed by this fake website?
Did you guys think about that? Since the website is very similar, are you guys take any responsibility? We are at the other side buying your products from nobody!!!!
Why you guys didn't shut down the website?
Can you guys give me any discount since I'm being scammed?
Thanks Kristian
Is there is discount for stupidity? This is a truly stupid post. Why should Puretime do anything? They cannot take someone else's site down, none of this is their responsibility. Unfortunately, you purchased from a scammer, you didn't buy Puretime's products like yu think you did, and your money is gone. No watch is coming from these folks. This is a learning moment. So learn from it and stop trying to make Puretime fix your mistake. YOUR mistake, not theirs.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
You'll have to clarify the question. I don't understand. I am American if that's what you're asking.
lol the quotes got messed up , i wanted clarification on this

Guys,

this is a bot.
Or an american

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
Yes! Looks like I been scammed!!!
I'm thinking how many people has been scammed by this fake website?
Did you guys think about that? Since the website is very similar, are you guys take any responsibility? We are at the other side buying your products from nobody!!!!
Why you guys didn't shut down the website?
Can you guys give me any discount since I'm being scammed?
Thanks Kristian
Are you for real? How old are you? 11? Wanting to wear a fake luxury watch with your level of class and stupidity? You're gonna be a laughing stock,.

Not to mention your shit grammar... but... you want PT to take responsibility because their site is copied and you're also demanding a discount from them?!

ho boy... I'm gonna have some fun with you, boi.

@BMW760 wanna join me? This one is too big of a knucklehead sandwich for me to bite on my own.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Milwaukee Brewers Baseball GIF by American Family Insurance

P..DR..D

KING OF BALD ARMS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Huh? Who says about helping?

I was just wondering if you wanna join in on the fun beating a pinata.
No beating. Chap has lost his money, that's enough of a slap tbh, so let's not pile on please.

To the OP, be more careful next time.
To expect the legit PT to compensate or discount because of YOUR mistake is comical, so dust it off and start again.

There are warnings all over the fora, even in the welcome thread that you would have been directed to read. Coming here, badmouthing a TD, having made a silly error pre-joining, is not the best introduction.

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
lol the quotes got messed up , i wanted clarification on this

Guys,

this is a bot.
Or an american
That's me.
The OP indicated US as his(her?) location and specified Georgia in the first post.

My joke got lost in translation...and I won't dig a hole by trying to explain. If you need to explain a joke, the joke was bad in the first place

No offense was meant. 🤝

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
No beating. Chap has lost his money, that's enough of a slap tbh, so let's not pile on please.

To the OP, be more careful next time.
To expect the legit PT to compensate or discount because of YOUR mistake is comical, so dust it off and start again.

There are warnings all over the fora, even in the welcome thread that you would have been directed to read. Coming here, badmouthing a TD, having made a silly error pre-joining, is not the best introduction.
I get it.... it triggers me when people are just demanding.

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Is there is discount for stupidity? This is a truly stupid post. Why should Puretime do anything? They cannot take someone else's site down, none of this is their responsibility. Unfortunately, you purchased from a scammer, you didn't buy Puretime's products like yu think you did, and your money is gone. No watch is coming from these folks. This is a learning moment. So learn from it and stop trying to make Puretime fix your mistake. YOUR mistake, not theirs.
Way To Go Applause GIF by DraftKings

Well said, my-mom-lookalike, very well said!

The mere thought that a dealer is responsible for an impostor's fraudulent web site pretending to be said dealer is beyond preposterous. It's bizarre...

Reactions: var554

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
@Cheesegrater, don't you have an ambitious project to finish instead of blowing it out of your arse here?

jeffm1000

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
25/6/23
USA

The mere thought that a dealer is responsible for an impostor's fraudulent web site pretending to be said dealer is beyond preposterous. It's bizarre...
It was well beyond preposterous but now it's becoming the norm. The pendulum has gone all the way to the point they are eating their own now.

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
It was well beyond preposterous but now it's becoming the norm. The pendulum has gone all the way to the point they are eating their own now.

I think the reason why RWI is growing and more and more ignorant noobs without any honest intent to contribute and participate sign up every day is the fact that the Instagram flex influencer crowd with 962 followers each is growing.

And people who need rep bags, shoes, clothes, watches etc. to flex them on IG aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer to begin with...

@Feefo and I have gotten a pretty good flair for identifying noobs that have potential. The rest still get a friendly and cordial welcome message and support by us if requested. But, let's just say, our enthusiasm for engagement is not necessarily at full capacity when we sense that a noob is just a mayfly that signed up for a single question or to vent about their "purchase" with a scammer.

Last edited:

var554

The Mothership
Supporter
25/6/23
USA

Thanks, son lol

• Love
Reactions: eBoy