• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Order NOT RECEIVED

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
🇩🇪
Thanks for your support, I hope you are right, I'm little disappointed because I sent 3 messages to them and no reply until now.
Regards Kristian
But then if you ordered from some website you found on google or other places and were scammed, it wouldn't help.

KrisGeorgia

Horology Curious
10/8/23
United States
I think it is better if you talk to your TD first, and then check with the post service, In many cases, the city it first landed is just a transfer port, customs etc. It will hand to the local courier.
I tried all types of communication, but they didn't answer me, I'm really upset.
I sent several emails, messages by Wattsapp, but no response from them 😕

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Thanks for your support, I hope you are right, I'm little disappointed because I sent 3 messages to them and no reply until now.
Regards Kristian
Please read this thread. Puretime responded. That is not their order # or tracking #. You ordered from a fake Puretime. It’s not the real Puretime. You’ve been scammed.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I tried all types of communication, but they didn't answer me, I'm really upset.
I sent several emails, messages by Wattsapp, but no response from them 😕
My friend, as we said earlier in this post, you didn't order from us. The order number and tracking number doesn't belong to us.

We also don't use whatsapp. You must ordered from a fake website. Our website is https://puretimewatch.io

KrisGeorgia

Horology Curious
10/8/23
United States

post #15 said, you might order from a fake website and be scammed.
Yes! Looks like I been scammed!!!
I'm thinking how many people has been scammed by this fake website?
Did you guys think about that? Since the website is very similar, are you guys take any responsibility? We are at the other side buying your products from nobody!!!!
Why you guys didn't shut down the website?
Can you guys give me any discount since I'm being scammed?
Thanks Kristian

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18
Did you guys think about that? Since the website is very similar, are you guys take any responsibility? We are at the other side buying your products from nobody!!!!
Thanks Kristian
How would Puretime take down the website? Why should they give you a discount because you did not do your homework?

Take responsibility for your actions and stop looking for someone else responsible but yourself.

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
Unfortunately the website is very similar, PureTime must take an active to shutdown, imagine how many people has been scammed...😫
Dr Evil Whatever GIF

Pops3434

Known Member
13/7/23
USA
Unfortunately the website is very similar, PureTime must take an active to shutdown, imagine how many people has been scammed...😫
It’s not just Puretime most of the real TDs have scam sites. I know it’s a bummer for you and I would be too. Just take your losses and learn from it. There’s nothing Puretime can do as far as shutting the scam sites down. And as far as them giving you a refund I definitely wouldn’t count on that. It’s 100% your fault on this one.

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
🇩🇪
Thanks Kristian
If someone has the appearance exactly like you and dresses like you to commit a murder, would you also be responsible for the crime you didn't commit? Puretime is also a victim in this case, assholes try to imitate them to commit crimes. It's fair to say Puretime will be the first one to shut those imitation scam sites down if they can, unfortunately, they are in no position to do that.

Sorry for what you've been cheated.