• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

One Day Late - ZF 116610 LV & LN

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Theyre not flush youre being silly now

Gen SELs for référence, récession is not meant to be too deep. I don't own the ZF but the SELs didn't seem that far off on the pics that I saw, what's your opinion?

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand

Gen SELs for référence, récession is not meant to be too deep. I don't own the ZF but the SELs didn't seem that far off on the pics that I saw, what's your opinion?

Yeah the bottom 2 on mine are jusrmt about perfect. The top left one is slightly smaller. But we are talking 10ths of millimetres. You cant tell on wrist

Tobel

6/7/17
Yeah the bottom 2 on mine are jusrmt about perfect. The top left one is slightly smaller. But we are talking 10ths of millimetres. You cant tell on wrist

Got it thanks. Try playing around with them and putting the top at the bottom and vice versa, sometimes it helps

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Im curious. Do you think on the wrist the ZF is callable? Do you think anyone could be able to tell its a rep if you were to even hand it to one of your friends without a loupe?

I don't think any normal person can spot any of the new sub reps (vsf zzf or zf) on the wrist (i'm talking about the LN). But it's all relative to your background and environment, if you have dinner with friends who know gens (or reps) it's easy to spot the rep crystal, very easy. I can spot a rep from meters away because of it, but at the same time i'm the outlier, since it's rare to find someone who knows about rep crystals, black holes etc.

The point isnt to make a perfect 1:1 rep. The point is to make a replica sooo good that spending 15,000 on the gen would not be worth it.

I agree, and the first thing to improve imho would be crystal and SELs, in this order, these are the biggest tells that can betray you.

Last edited:

dabestone

Renowned Member
6/12/14
If someone was able to call out ZZF or VSF then they would also be able to call out ZF. Why are you even arguing this? Neither one of ZZF, ZF or VSF are perfect reps. Each one has their own small issues. All are great reps nevertheless.
+1

I can honestly say, heck nobody would even call me out on a noob v1... Just saying... all these reps are very very good.. I'm still watching over the fence, not sure which to get

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Substar

16/9/20
My bad in that case someone who received it said almost flush and I then noticed same on some members pics maybe a bad angle.

Not sure if it stil happens but a no-date from ZF or VSF would be awesome.

I think good qc is needed on ZF to get a good sel fit but then you can say that for all versions really. Mine look recessed in images so fingers crossed it looks good in the flesh.
86bfd8a6f02c1179ec3691ffe6e4f02e.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Can anyone explain who has one why zf is $$$ more expensive? I’m spending hundreds on reps and they still break like cheap watches. If I spent $600 on a known brand I know I’d get quality, not a gritty winding crown and bracelet links that snap, timebomb movements or a chronograph you shouldn’t really use for fear of breaking it. Why do reps not give us quality for our money instead of just looks?
So is zf any different?

Subdued

20/11/19
Im curious. Do you think on the wrist the ZF is callable? Do you think anyone could be able to tell its a rep if you were to even hand it to one of your friends without a loupe?

I suspect that no one will be able to whereas with other reps there is a slight possibility. If you agree with me, then hands down the ZF is the best sub rep.

The point isnt to make a perfect 1:1 rep. The point is to make a replica sooo good that spending 15,000 on the gen would not be worth it.

ZF (not zzf) is the only rep that has made the gen not worth it.

ZF is not yet NWBIG. Lol

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Not true. If one is able to call out ZF, then they can forsure call out ZZF OR VSF.

HOWEVER, If one is able to call out ZZF OR VSF, then that does not mean they cannot call out ZF

I genuinely wonder how someone who doesn't even own one, has championed this rep since day 1 before even seeing pictures on it. Just mindlessly spewing that it's the best before pictures about this model even came out. How one ignores the faults of the watch constantly replied to him over and over. It really is a wonder. It's actually cult-like and I'm curious what sparked it cause it defies all logic.

Uncle works at ZF? Owns stock there? Collects ZF reps only and is just a die hard fan of anything ZF? Is ZF a sports team in China?

There should be a documentary on you. The foozoo chronicles.

Last edited:

d3s19n

Renowned Member
12/6/18
Haha well what’s worse: radically blind faith or bandwagoners?

I can’t recall but was foozoo making claims before pictures? Because the sneak preview pics didn’t reveal too much less than today’s QCs and user wrist shots, one could argue he just had a good eye!

I can tell zfs case shape, hands, crystal, dw are different than other reps but still haven’t been able to decide if different as in more genlike or less genlike. For instance the lugs look thinner than other reps and gen but it’s tricky because sometimes the polished side of the case is invisible due to reflection so you’re eye doesn’t pick up that there is more material there

Reactions: Jayalvin777

Join3d

19/8/16
EU
ZF you should release a V2 with all corrections: CGs, better and very accurate SEL recession, no SEL gaps.

Reactions: federik91

Thinh911

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/2/18
Seriously! am i the only one who concerns about the dial of the LN being wrong ???