• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

One Day Late - ZF 116610 LV & LN

Roguetheory

7/9/20
EU
Pulling the trigger on one right now. Will ask Li to try and find me one with a decent SEL recess if possible.

Reactions: Substar

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
I noticed the LN dial on the zzf v3 also doesnt have the extra space in the OFFICIALLY. What am i missing ?

What you're missing is that there's been many variations of dials along the years, with variance in fonts, spacing and positions of the various pieces of text. I don't know whether that particular combination exists or not but that's the thing, including Smoke (sorry Vaperone :) ) there's probably only 5 people in the world who could tell given the number of variations. So don't worry about that and enjoy the watch

Reactions: Thinh911 and Tete

foozoo58

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/11/19
Some QC pics from my personal TD. I think i will GL but had a question about the date wheel not being centered. To me it doesn't look so centered. What do you guys think?

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Some QC pics from my personal TD. I think i will GL but had a question about the date wheel not being centered. To me it doesn't look so centered. What do you guys think?

Looks way better than gen, i'm very surprised. Is ZF actually chinese Rolex? WOW :p

Jokes apart, it's good

Last edited:
Reactions: Jayalvin777

Thinh911

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/2/18
What you're missing is that there's been many variations of dials along the years, with variance in fonts, spacing and positions of the various pieces of text. I don't know whether that particular combination exists or not but that's the thing, including Smoke (sorry Vaperone :) ) there's probably only 5 people in the world who could tell given the number of variations. So don't worry about that and enjoy the watch

Much appreciated :)

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA

I've never seen a datewheel look more gen than this one. (I think ZF might have put a gen in, just for you)