• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

One Day Late - ZF 116610 LV & LN

masterpiece777

17/6/19
EUROPE
Deal with us as in communicate, talk, discuss. Not deal with us as in buying watches from them... they're happy to do that :p
But why do you think we have no factories here? (openly, at least) Factories want to find out more information from end users. It's not the language barrier... its because it turns into.... well this.

I think it’s becouse they are investing a lot of money and need to make production,and it would not be to smart to deal with the end costumers since the lines will be short with all the risk it will give so it go’s from factory to wholesale/stockholders/agents and they pushing it on the local market where dealers can place orders and Ship to us.

Pablo Escobar for example diddent take the risk to send one gram to the other world it makes no sense they need to produce numbers an there agents handles the rest..

anyway I a sure they will be updated about the information on forums,but also the mayor are going to resellers to every country and sold like they are and people ar very happy and confident with the watches now days..

Last edited:

Subdued

20/11/19
i think you don't know what a genuine submariner looks like lmao

1.jpg

Find a gen pic with the same angle then talk.

Subdued

20/11/19
Honestly... some of you people behave like children. Impulsive. Quick to judge.

Angus is leaking early pictures, quickly taken. Why not just hold off and reserve your judgement? Why does everything have to be so serious? We know so little. Your entire opinion is based off some rushed/quick photography.

Wait. You might be right, you might be wrong. The point is you're basing your judgement on very little...
You contribute ZERO to this thread. You know who you are when you read this. If you're nit picking minute details based off 4-5 pictures from a first look. You're an idiot.

It's posts like these that make me realise why the TDs + the factories don't want to deal with us. Many of you behave like spoilt brat children. Honestly, I'm new here in reality but wow... some of you. Just chill. Take this for what it is. It's a TD doing us a favour, showing us some leaked footage before the actual photography takes place. This is a privilege. Some of you treat this like a life and death situation whilst also having essentially ZERO information and making critical judgements based upon it. It's just weird.

TLDR: CALM YOUR TITS, WAIT FOR BETTER PICTURES - Reserve your judgement.

This forum is officially envaded by entitled millenials. How I missed those gen x and baby boomer members.

masterpiece777

17/6/19
EUROPE
How ever thanks pure time,for updating us with some pictures,i am
Really interested to know if these have individual serials on every piece,and if they use CF INLAY DIAL for the LV version?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met RWI

Daz English

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/3/19
Don't care how good this is....The price is a joke and as long as suckers buy into it the more the makers will keep putting up the cost.
To me there has to be a cut off price, RXF 116610 @ $388 IS MORE LIKE IT.
For me best value for money high end rep is RXF and when this race is over soon I bet the winner will not be worth the $200 or so extra.
Hope I am wrong and the winner has no flaws at all......Good Luck With That.

Silver Fox Mulder

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/8/20
Thats me in the corner..
Im sure experts will weigh in at some point but it doesn't seem markedly different from other offerings. The price does not align with the expected improvements if you factor in having to spend even more to custom a franken closer to gen.

In my mind a price increase is only fair if an increase in quality can be established.. Im having trouble finding where these are. Making improvements would cost a bit more in R&D but I would wager its not as much as is being estimated.

We are edging towards $1000.00 a rep at least in my currency which i wouldnt mind paying again, if there improvements were indicative of the price, I dont know that it is... Near on $1000.00 which could be a decent Seiko 5, Prospex or a Presage model... a little over this price is a low end Swiss auto, Hamilton, Victorinox

I like reps but I am foremost a watch enthusiast and would find it more and more difficult to justify the expense going forward

Rant over.

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Deal with us as in communicate, talk, discuss. Not deal with us as in buying watches from them... they're happy to do that :p
But why do you think we have no factories here? (openly, at least) Factories want to find out more information from end users. It's not the language barrier... its because it turns into.... well this.

Nah, they don't have factories here just for cost and legal reason, everything is cheaper in china and high level bribing is still a thing there, so they can keep this up

lrnz

27/1/17
EU
558 $ for the LV? Stop????milking????the????customers????with????ridicolous????prices????and????ugly????4ss????watches????...

On a serious note, where the f is the 200$ difference between this and the RXF submariner?

it's has been almost 10 years since the factories started making these watches, i remember back in the day when the latest a2836 sub was 358$ and the 3135 one was 418$, and the prices, instead of going down( or staying the same ), have been levitating for no logical reason. Or the factories / TDs trying to take as much as possible out of each customer.

and tbh doesn't look like the best submariner ever, as it was advertised, but will wait for better pictures...

Extremely disappointed

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Why are prices increasing when this doesn't look any better than the rest of the group? RXF/VSF nailed the market with reasonable prices and arguably the best sub while ZF pulls this shit. No thanks

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Okay, gotcha - I misinterpreted your initial statement. Now that I understand what you meant, I’m still not convinced by the assertion. There’s a far more obvious reason for the factories to want/need to remain faceless. I don’t think it’s to do with being thin-skinned about criticism from a few of their customers.

Reactions: Yogibear

kk169

Known Member
7/1/19
Okay, gotcha - I misinterpreted your initial statement. Now that I understand what you meant, I’m still not convinced by the assertion. There’s a far more obvious reason for the factories to want/need to remain faceless. I don’t think it’s to do with being thin-skinned about criticism from a few of their customers.

My understanding with my colleagues buying locally in China the factories sell a shit load more to locals who are way less knowledgeable and picky than RWI folks. The factories sell to all sort of online (Non TDs) ,Wechat, or physical shops owners in bulks (probably included many of rejects from QA of our TD) in malls selling all sort of reps from Phuket beach to DHgate or Canel street qualities to actual high-end reps. Sales volume to knowledgeable regular folks on RWI or RG etc are just too little for factories to bother. If anything, we really need to appreciate our TDs taking the initiatives to take our voices and to work with factories to perfect the models.

Subdued

20/11/19
Don't care how good this is....The price is a joke and as long as suckers buy into it the more the makers will keep putting up the cost.
To me there has to be a cut off price, RXF 116610 @ $388 IS MORE LIKE IT.
For me best value for money high end rep is RXF and when this race is over soon I bet the winner will not be worth the $200 or so extra.
Hope I am wrong and the winner has no flaws at all......Good Luck With That.

Then go for it buddy. Problem solved.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
The sense of entitlement some people have in this thread in this thread is hilarious.

If you don’t like it, don’t buy it. No need to get upset. The world will keep on spinning.

The ZZFV2s Hulk is on sale for $528 + shipping on Jtime - Where’s all the mock outrage on that one?

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
The sense of entitlement some people have in this thread in this thread is hilarious.

If you don’t like it, don’t buy it. No need to get upset. The world will keep on spinning.

The ZZFV2s Hulk is on sale for $528 + shipping on Jtime - Where’s all the mock outrage on that one?

Exactly, zzf hype

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
My understanding with my colleagues buying locally in China the factories sell a shit load more to locals who are way less knowledgeable and picky than RWI folks.

Not so sure about that. If they sold over 95% to the average Joe who knows just enough to recognize a Sub at all, they surely could have stopped at Noob V6. Plus: the margin situation with Chinese locals is likely worse than with us spoiled brats who don't care for +/-50 USD as long as the Rehaut is aligned... :idontknow:

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think

It's not entitlement, it's response to hype that in the end wasn't really based on anything, and yeah, the zzf v2 is 60$ cheaper, and they made the best LV yet? So i guess it's kinda justified. So i don't really get your point.

Is it that bad to be disappointed? Especially after we were told that "there is no need to hope anymore for a genlike crystal"?

Kinda displeasing

Reactions: stasho and XpanzerX

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
we really need to appreciate our TDs taking the initiatives to take our voices and to work with factories to perfect the models.

Apparently, as Puretime said, around 30% of their sale traffic comes from the forum, so it's understandable that they are trying to satisfy this slice of demand by meeting with the factories and trying to get them to upgrade something substantial. And we are truly glad for that, no one is bashing puretime, it's not them making the watches, it's the factories ofc.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19

I assume I'm in the pool of people you're referring to as I posted what a joke this is, so allow me to politely reply to you.

It's not entitlement -- it's simply a relationship with consumer and provider. As consumers we are not entitled to them not screwing us with no condom, but in turn they are not entitled to our money. Which is just what you said. However the difference in our philosophy is you think for some reason we're not allowed to state so. This is an internet forum for replicas and for us to converse about what's new with replicas and what we like and don't like. Users like me who simply say this is borderline scamming in today's replica market is not "entitlement" -- it's us expressing our opinion. Calling people who don't suck off every new release thread entitled is an argument in bad faith, due to the fact that our criticism is constructive and not at all out of line with what we expect for our money.

Stating that other factories give more quality for less money is not entitlement, it's giving constructive feedfback. Secondly, ZZF is asking for a lot as well. They're not angels in this. However even with that said, that comparison is a false equivalcency as ZF is even more egregious by charging 30 dollars more for their Hulk for less quality. It seems like every iteration is 30 dollars more per new release. In two years time, given how factories work where they take 2 steps forward and then 2 steps backward (whether it's on purpose or not is another matter) we'll end up with the same quality watch as today for $690-720 dollars and into Daytona prices.

So again, you calling users entitled for what is constructive criticism is ridiculous and flimsy. And yes, users will vote with their wallets, and RXF/VSF seems to be holding the market for future releases IMO considering their price points.

Last edited:

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
I assume I'm in the pool of people you'r referring to as I posted what a joke this is, so allow me to politely reply to you.

It's not entitlement -- it's simply a relationship with consumer and provider. As consumers we are not entitled to them not screwing us with no condom, but in turn they are not entitled to our money. Which is just what you said. However the difference in our philosophy is you think for some reason we're not allowed to state so. This is an internet forum for replicas and for us to converse about what's new with replicas and what we like and don't like. Users like me who simply say this is borderline scamming in today's replica market is not "entitlement" -- it's us expressing our opinion. Calling people who don't suck off every new release thread calling it entitlement is an argument on bad faith, due to the fact that our criticism is constructive and not at all out of line with what we expect for our money.

Stating that other factories give more quality for less money is not entitlement, it's giving constructive feedfback. Secondly, ZZF is asking for a lot as well. They're not angels in this. However even with that said, that comparison is a false equivalcency as ZF is even more egregious by charging 30 dollars more for their Hulk for less quality. It seems like every iteration is 30 dollars more per new release. In two years time, given how factories work where they take 2 steps forward and then 2 steps backward (whether it's on purpose or not is another matter) we'll end up with the same quality watch as today for $690-720 dollars and into Daytona prices.

So again, you calling users entitled for what is constructive criticism is ridiculous and flimsy. And yes, users will vote with their wallets, and RXF/VSF seems to be holding the market for future releases IMO considering their price points.

Can't agree more.

It's true that until now those pics were not really the best for a complete review or whatever, and we should be expecting better pics, and i really hope that i'm wrong about my harsh but objective replies about the quality of the ZF. But until now, the hype isn't justified neither for the price nor for the quality

Reactions: Duckber