• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

OMEGA Seamaster 300 SPECTRE Limited Edition

AdamD

Getting To Know The Place
30/11/15
Ahh its diff then, it a v1 on v2 strap?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

arthurdouglas

3/8/15
ef87a953d3c2c58c199258355953cb3f.jpg

Testing waterproofing!!

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS
I've swam with both of mine but both have been sealed and tested by my local watchsmith. Think when they first came out Donerix too his to the pool and was fine out of the box.

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
First time poster and a rather embarrassed on at that. I'm a noob to this game and rather foolishly and blindly took a punt with Perfect Clones (Joshua)

I've had my QC pics, it's even been despatched, but after reading the negative comments on here you have me worried.

Would anyone be interested in seeing the QC pics?

Is the strap the main issue here with folks cause I'll be honest. I don't know what I'm looking for. We all have to start somewhere I guess.

Whats the number on your QC?

May I ask why you would like that number. Don't mind giving it but don't want to create hassle for this Joshua if he's a good guy?

As i suspect its the same number that i got on my watch from Joshua ;) and its the same number thats on the QC sample pics on his site

Since Josh is not a TD here...you won't have any recourse from RWI...it would be interesting to know if the same QC pics are being sent to multiple buyers.

I have a "second" batch V2 incoming from Lucy when it is ready...

wwschan

Do not accept unsolicited offers
6/4/12
Since Josh is not a TD here...you won't have an recourse from RWI...it would be interesting to know if the same QC pics are being sent to multiple buyers.

I have a "second" batch V2 incoming from Lucy when it is ready...

I've got 2x03 from Josh.

AdamD

30/11/15
d819f17935f11e68cef1e6ae08303281.jpg
563f5f218310175e7d46690f9dcda58a.jpg

On black leather strap with deploy clasp

pontiaddict

Known Member
20/4/15
Central Florida
< snipd >

Looks fantastic Adam! very, very nice!
For all of the nit-picking and obsessing over the most minor of details this is one GREAT looking watch! whether on the NATO, bracelet ,or now even on a typical leather strap it looks great! I'm ready to start enjoying the watch and just let the little things slide...

kunimi

26/11/15
Looks fantastic Adam! very, very nice!
For all of the nit-picking and obsessing over the most minor of details this is one GREAT looking watch! whether on the NATO, bracelet ,or now even on a typical leather strap it looks great! I'm ready to start enjoying the watch and just let the little things slide...

I won't let it slide until the inner bezel will be corrected hahah ;-)
I want this watch also, probably ended buying gen then

AdamD

30/11/15
Its still a rep at end of day and to the average "viewer" looks real. Feels good too but you wont fool a hard core gen owner so why worry about the minor bits ;) i do think rhe miyoto is a little rattly when it winds if you shake your wrist

Robert11

15/11/15
This watch looks great in almost any configuration. Can I ask where you got the branded clasp and leather from?

d819f17935f11e68cef1e6ae08303281.jpg
563f5f218310175e7d46690f9dcda58a.jpg

Sent from my satellite phone.

jon2388

1/4/12

Im pleased with mine, although I am tempted to get a better version of the fabric strap for it; has anyone done this yet other than gen? I see Toro is seeing a V2 strap on its own...

Robert11

15/11/15
I got a premium one from cheapestnatostraps.com along with some leather natos. Although it's better than the v1, it still is pretty stiff even after washing and drying it. Tbh, I really don't like the feel of the nylon natos. The leather ones are much more comfortable but for me, bracelet feels the best. I'm sure the gen nato is much more comfortable but I'd put that money toward another rep before shelling out that kind of cash.

Im pleased with mine, although I am tempted to get a better version of the fabric strap for it; has anyone done this yet other than gen? I see Toro is seeing a V2 strap on its own...

Sent from my satellite phone.

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone

Brush the center links, it'll look better! Feels a lot more practical to wear when brushed than with the PCL's..

23898654745_9b7b2c2f38_b.jpg

23865852816_27c25e5d1c_b.jpg