• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Railmaster CK2914 ~ Research Thread

369mafia

Resident Explorer Expert
Patron
Certified
7/7/15
Canada
Nice save on the movement.
looks great, well done.
The strap is peferct

clean the lint of the glass next time tho lol

• Haha
Reactions: Karbon74

369mafia

Resident Explorer Expert
Patron
Certified
7/7/15
Canada
Face Reaction GIF by MatPrat

Geonor

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
20/5/22
Norway
Nice! Did you also get the San Martin bracelet? A lot of people stick the Speedmaster 7912/6 bracelet on the Rail Master since it fits both in time and with the end links. The San Martin bracelet doesn't look too far off. A bit of time on the belt sander to thin it out and you're practically there. Maybe this has been brought up before and I missed it but wanted to get it out.

Edit: And a vintage Omega clasp but those aren't too hard to find on AliX.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Karbon74

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
Nice! Did you also get the San Martin bracelet? A lot of people stick the Speedmaster 7912/6 bracelet on the Rail Master since it fits both in time and with the end links. The San Martin bracelet doesn't look too far off. A bit of time on the belt sander to thin it out and you're practically there. Maybe this has been brought up before and I missed it but wanted to get it out.

Edit: And a vintage Omega clasp but those aren't too hard to find on AliX.

Well noted for the Speedmaster bracelet
I got the SM bracelet and it’s really nice vintage looking and great finish

But the butterfly clasp is just too fat. Milled clasp. Great idea on the vintage clasp. if you find one, I am super interested

Reactions: 369mafia