• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Ploprof OUT NOW!

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
I like this one in a "classic car" kind of way. I know its the new version, but it just screams 70's divers. Now if they could just get that mesh strap right.

The part number for that gen strap is right there. :thinking:

avenger007

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
21/2/09
MESH!!! Got to have it for this one I think.

omega-ploprof-wristshot.jpg

enyong112

31/8/09
Is this a bit water resistant? I dont see a caseback gasket on andrew's website... It's a bit frustrating if the watch is rated at 1200m, and the rep can't even stand 10% of that rating...

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
Ordered one and paid the premium. I have been wanting this watch all along.

I highly doubt caseback gasket will be an issue on the actual product. Out of so many reps I bought, one does have this issue of missing gasket.

GC

I'm Pretty Popular
1/2/10
This thing's so cool, you can wear it OVER your shirt. (and wear ski goggle sunglasses)

gianni_agnelliandomega_ploprof_176.jpg

Holy Sh**, I know this guy...If it's Gianni Agnelli I think we might also be related. Hey...cool is cool...don't forget this is the man who put the Daytona on the world map.

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
Got the tracking number already :) Friday is a public holiday here so most probably it will be here on Monday/Tuesday.

pcsam

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
22/3/09
Holy Sh**, I know this guy...If it's Gianni Agnelli I think we might also be related. Hey...cool is cool...don't forget this is the man who put the Daytona on the world map.

dont forget the long blue socks on one leg................... I have seen a few people like him ..............
in the local nutters weekly :biglaugh:

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
I bet that Taka hypes up this watch so bad that we all buy one and then he sells his. Taka is a trend setter. :lol2:

rooster133

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/7/08
LOL! Guys, that man is actually a bit of a legend... He was the head of FIAT, and one of the richest men in Italy. He died a few years ago. I remember reading once that this guy was responsible for something like 5% of Italy's GDP. He was also a bit of a fashion icon. And he started a trend of wearing watches over his sleeve... though it didn't really catch on...

12_style_icon.jpg

life+gianni+agnelli+wristwatch.jpg

gianni2.jpg

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
So let me get this straight. G's relative who arrears to be Anglo (not Chinese), was responsible for Fiat and 5% of the Italian GDP in his day?

G. Curcio, you might be adopted, you might want to check in to that. Just sayin. :)