• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Official submariner zzfv2 hulk thread

Mark1937

Respected Member
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Agreed. Still waiting to see a pic of the ZZF dial showing the kind of range in these.

5oTrX.jpg

gen never has those sun blades that have all the cheap rep dials. Those thin strands of sunshine bother me.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
gen never has those sun blades that have all the cheap rep dials. Those thin strands of sunshine bother me.

I wouldn't say never, I bet I can find one thinner than that. Post is about range of color though, which is a different characteristic.

BP dial below (and the Ebay dial above) can show some fan flare. I know what you mean about the lightning spikes though.

5Y6B4.jpg

Last edited:

sfgerl

Renowned Member
Certified
25/10/18
Here are two more of the ZZF dial in low light conditions - only light is a table lamp to my right. I tried to attain the "look" that the photos above show, see what you think of these (they are pretty much the same photos) I think the light rays are not diffuse like in the gen or even the eBay dial, but perhaps more like the Noob - what do you all think?
5ymlt.jpg
5yoF2.jpg

Last edited:

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
I think the light rays are not diffuse like in the gen or even the eBay dial, but perhaps more like the Noob - what do you all think?

From what I've seen so far, I would have to agree, at least in lower light conditions with a single light source for the flare. In the original pic from Li (and some others) there's a nice fan flare, but no real range of color to black. I found the same to be true with the new non-BP VRF max Hulk dial, the color range stopped short of black.

From J-time site

5yTzL.jpg

Last edited:

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
So has it been confirmed whether zzf is using the clean Factory dial?

Just curious.

Last edited:

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Looking forward to your review buddy. Li said he has sent one to you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah bro.he shipped it today.im gonna try the arf bracelet also on it.im looking forward to seeing the watches.

roseimperial

Known Member
25/2/19
I just received my V10 Noob Hulk in the mail yesterday. I also got a two toned bluesy V3 from ARF. Honestly, the V10 Noob felt "cheap" and lightweight, definitely not as solid as the ARF bluesy. I can't imagine the minimal amount of gold used to plate the two toned makes that much of a difference in weight. A tad disappointed in the V10 Hulk honestly. I'm wondering how this ZZF compares to both noob and ARF subs.

LuoIsBoss

I'm Pretty Popular
6/6/17
Scandinavia
I just received my V10 Noob Hulk in the mail yesterday. I also got a two toned bluesy V3 from ARF. Honestly, the V10 Noob felt "cheap" and lightweight, definitely not as solid as the ARF bluesy. I can't imagine the minimal amount of gold used to plate the two toned makes that much of a difference in weight. A tad disappointed in the V10 Hulk honestly. I'm wondering how this ZZF compares to both noob and ARF subs.

That\s because of the poor noob bracelet.

robinstyler

Renowned Member
4/7/16
roseimperial dont know how to quote your post in iPhone safari, but we‘re gonna need to see some pics of the arf v3 in the two time arf thread :D i have one on the way right now and can’t wait for it to get here. Merry Christmas everyone btw.

jb3

17/4/17
USA
Just got the package just before the sun went down here and snapped a few quick ones just tossing it on after removing the 600 pieces of plastic covering it =) I realize this isn't a proper review but I am already behind shopping/wrapping/baking lol...

No filters or editing was done to any of these photos they are straight out of my iPhone

5ukhW.jpg
5u4sQ.jpg
5usZL.jpg
5uvX8.jpg
5u7xK.jpg
5uNUv.jpg
5uffj.jpg
5uRQ1.jpg
5uGh4.jpg

Last edited:

frisoer

Getting To Know The Place
24/8/18
It looks beautiful, I will jump on it. Which trusted dealer is Li?