• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[OFFICIAL] RWI Tourbillon Club

Peter007

21/6/16
Took my first dive into the glamorous world of tourbys with Lucy (@truetime168). Got the cheapest Breguet one, it's keeping terrific time:

tourby.jpg

tourby2.jpg

How is it ? I'm looking to buy one myself :)

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
AWESOME WATCH !!!! How do You like it after few weeks ? Any flaws ?

Hey Peter,
I see you looking around the forums pretty aggressively looking for a tourbillon. I've looked at the Bregeut and the Jaeger watches and they just don't look as similar to genuine (moreso the JLCs) as the IWC and VC watches. Those things do matter to me because while I love the design and 'nod' to the original design, I knew it would eat at me if it wasn't as close to gen as possible on certain days for how expensive this watch was going to cost me.

That being said, I have a few more pics here: https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/327304-Vach-Constantin-Patrimony-Tourby-SS/page3

I love this watch, it's a fantastic piece and keeps time accurately. Love the cross, the design and just couldn't be happier. Highly recommended. There are too few owners of this watch, get one!!! I'm wearing it today!

Peter007

21/6/16
Hey Peter,
I see you looking around the forums pretty aggressively looking for a tourbillon. I've looked at the Bregeut and the Jaeger watches and they just don't look as similar to genuine (moreso the JLCs) as the IWC and VC watches. Those things do matter to me because while I love the design and 'nod' to the original design, I knew it would eat at me if it wasn't as close to gen as possible on certain days for how expensive this watch was going to cost me.

That being said, I have a few more pics here: https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/327304-Vach-Constantin-Patrimony-Tourby-SS/page3

I love this watch, it's a fantastic piece and keeps time accurately. Love the cross, the design and just couldn't be happier. Highly recommended. There are too few owners of this watch, get one!!! I'm wearing it today!

YES. It's my new obsession. Thank for the info. VC is on my list.

I agree 100%. It's best to have a watch as close to gen as possible !.

TagHeuerFan1963

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
6/10/13
Earth
I ordered the skeletonized hublot tourby earlier and my TD is currently testing it before sending it out but I am getting an urge to change it to a VC malte...oh my god, someone convince me otherwise!

boyzee

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/10/12
Man the more I look at your grey dial the more I am changing my mind to this model instead of the mystere...I just wish they bring out the SS grey dial in that model... Love that Santoni strap too

boyzee

9/10/12
@theREALgoat - Man the more I look at your grey dial the more I am changing my mind to this model instead of the mystere...I just wish they bring out the SS grey dial in that model... Love that Santoni strap too

alshekas

9/9/16

boyzee

9/10/12
l list.
f3524c97fb5659a5dfd188b1d1be8133.jpg

81ee3d9ef6be8f99cda4e298ae47fa62.jpg

Can I join[emoji41]

Wow that looks perfect...Nice collection. Also I just found out that Puretime will be bringing in both the SS and RS - Grey dial of this exact watch. It's on their New Arrivals List.

alshekas

9/9/16
l list.

Wow that looks perfect...Nice collection. Also I just found out that Puretime will be bringing in both the SS and RS - Grey dial of this exact watch. It's on their New Arrivals List.
Just wish that the marking are in white like the geniune and not red.

Btw that Zenith is only open heart not a tourbillon but I get more compliment on it than other watches. It is just that extreamly beautiful.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

alshekas

9/9/16
Just wish that the marking are in white like the geniune and not red.

Btw that Zenith is only open heart not a tourbillon but I get more compliment on it than other watches. It is just that extreamly beautiful.

d0c9402e4612805e43f885e8907d3bba.jpg

138208960e3a5d11a910c2ccad2c8827.jpg

They put the red-color numbered dial agian. That is very strange.
[emoji36] [emoji36] [emoji36] [emoji36] [emoji36] [emoji36] [emoji36]