• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"Official DSSD Club"

joegrimm

I'm Pretty Popular
27/10/10
Gentlemen,

I have a WBK DSSD and wear it on a NATO strap, their are no serial numbers in between the bottom lugs, the top says "ORIG ROLEX DESIGN"
116660" and between the bottom " STAINLESS STEEL".
Is this correct? If not, is their any possibility of having the serial number engraved in? I love the watch, keeps perfect time, I don't want to have to buy another.
Thanks.

the engravings you have are correct.. the serial # wasnt engraved on the DSSD's gen or rep.

ricou2273

I'm Pretty Popular
28/10/10
Hello.

I don't have mine yet.

I'm waiting for a BK Pbdad DSSD.

It's very long :)

Regards

Eric

gqsince1985

27/7/10
Just made my first rep purchase.. a DSSD 21J from Puretime. Literally just paid for it.. can't wait for QC pics. I hope I'll be a happy customer :)

Known Member
10/1/10
Here is mine on rubber.
060720111703.jpg

Known Member
10/1/10
Thank you i like it a lot too,the strap is from a Corum Admirals Cup and you can get it from any dealer here,but you have to do some minor modding to fit it.

hizack

Patron
Certified
12/1/09
Italy
that is absolutely KILLER.
where did you get that strap from?...i need one.

I quote pilworx
where did you get that strap from?...I'm really interested....
Any buckle pictures?

just got my BK DSSD back from PBDAD.

list of work done:

relume hands and dial
relume pearl
AR crystal
grease all seal
epoxy HEV
pressure test.

oh, and while i was waiting for the mods, i gave the bracelet the royal treatment...re-polished with cape cod, re-brushed and oiled...

Why did you do this mods? BK doesn't provide it? Maybe I'm wrong but I can remember something regarding this mods included in his offer.

casca

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/8/11
I'm waiting on pbdad for my BK DSSD too.
Matted dial
Relume
Pearl mod
Epoxy HEV
Single AR
Buffing the bracelet for a more gen like look
I think that's all, asked him for the whole package :D

I'll post pics asap.

Jon

Horology Curious
11/6/11
Finally get to be in the club....this is the V6 from Puretime...love it...thought it would be too big but it is a great fit...just need to find a rubber strap for it too.