• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"Official DSSD Club"

olworthers

I'm Pretty Popular
17/8/07
Here's mine, V3 I think, purchased from a fellow forum member. Swiss ETA, mods include sealing helium valve and pressing crystal in correctly ('waterproof' test to be conducted with my DIY naglene bottle in the new few days).

5284f825-30e5-65e6.jpg

What a watch, awesome wrist presence!

I was called out on it a week after wearing it for work. A colleague said "thats a nice watch - what is it?" I handed it over and said "Wow a rolex! Is it real?".
I diplomatically replied "that would be pretty outrageous wouldn't it?!". He laughed and said "well I know you like quality items, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was". I said no more...

OW

jnev

Horology Curious
10/6/11
Do i get to join the club? HAHA! Instead of posting a pic i decided to put it in my signature...

Its the ultimate version from timesshop, but i think its a V5 after comparing it to puretimes'. This watch is just awesome!

Hope you like my sig just did it today after getting new batts for my cam!

nikomega

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/5/09
Sorry,i forgot to add words to that picture. I was about to do that when i obviously touched the wrong button... so i spoiled it. So feel free to leave your own text to Daniels (alias James Bond) thoughts!

AvidFanOfStuff

16/5/11
Can I be a member?

These were picked up by me in Thailand about a week ago...

IMG_0132.jpg

What do you reckon?

jfazioli

10/9/10
photo-25.jpg

Anyone want to he out a fellow club member and point me in the direction of a bezel insert? I fouled mine up during an arrest and I need to replace it... I would rather not pay like, $20 in shipping alone, though... Thanks!

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
It wears better on my wrist like that. Thanks. :)

dennisthai

16/9/11
I think I'm the first to post a green DSSD. Bezel pearl is way off but I still love the watch. $100 from rep shop in Thailand.

P1030893.jpg

P1030873.jpg

Just4Peep

Known Member
19/7/10