• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"Official DSSD Club"

SS72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia
hen you mention SA3235, are you also including the VS3235, VR3235, and other clones, or just that specific one? I'm personally not too picky with the movement, as I am never going to remove the case back to show anyone.
Just the SA3235. It is not a clone and should be avoided. See 'SA3235' here for details.

SS72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia
Got the OG out for some indoor wrist time. It's a beauty. May be developing feelings again. Possible date night on the horizon . . .

hACAlt.jpeg

hAC2WF.jpeg

hAC3Ib.jpeg

hACHdp.jpeg

hACKJ5.jpeg

GMTFanboy

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
21/2/20
East Coast U.S.A
Has anyone received a recent QC for the GMF 126660 Deep Blue? I recently ordered one and the QC pictures. I got reflected a weird, 116660 and 126660 hybrid. When I told trusty the inconsistencies, he said the factory told that us how they are made now. Seemed weird.

SS72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia
Has anyone received a recent QC for the GMF 126660 Deep Blue? I recently ordered one and the QC pictures. I got reflected a weird, 116660 and 126660 hybrid. When I told trusty the inconsistencies, he said the factory told that us how they are made now. Seemed weird.
A picture here would help, with very specific questions about what you believe is wrong; i.e., a fault.

But, yes, I have seen a mix of 11 and 12 parts has being used on some DSSD reps quite a lot recently.

The response you received is a total crock. That's not to say that isn't what "the factory" said, but that doesn't make it acceptable in my book.

You wouldn't take a 16610 dial and put it on a 116610 or 126610 unless you were making a custom / modified watch.

So, unless you ordered a custom watch . . .

Last edited:
Reactions: GMTFanboy

GMTFanboy

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
21/2/20
East Coast U.S.A
A picture here would help, with very specific questions about what you believe is wrong; i.e., a fault.

But, yes, I have seen a mix of 11 and 12 parts has being used on some DSSD reps quite a lot recently.

The response you received is a total crock. That's not to say that isn't what "the factory" said, but that doesn't make it acceptable in my book.

You wouldn't take a 16610 dial and put it on a 116610 or 126610 unless you were making a custom, franken watch.

So, unless you ordered a custom watch . . .
These are my QC pics…. The S in “Original gas escape valve” is wrong, the pearl looks horrendous to me, and I can only imagine that the case and end links are wrong as they do not have the slimmer appearance of modern DSSD. For a moment I considered green lighting it and just dealing with it, but I asked for him to get another one from GMF. What are your thoughts?

SS72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia
Yep, that's an 116660 all the way with the exception of the dial.

This has been discussed in the thread before - this exact situation, this watch, and probably the same TD based on those pics.

jkru12

Getting To Know The Place
Certified
9/9/16
I'm also curious about this too.. I see 3 different versions on Puretime alone priced within $100 of each other.

For me I don't care about which movement, I want to know which is aesthetically closest to gen... the only thing that would interest me regarding the movement is if the a2824 version could be swapped for a Swiss 2824.

tfvdw2at

Do not accept unsolicited offers
12/9/23
These are my QC pics…. The S in “Original gas escape valve” is wrong, the pearl looks horrendous to me, and I can only imagine that the case and end links are wrong as they do not have the slimmer appearance of modern DSSD. For a moment I considered green lighting it and just dealing with it, but I asked for him to get another one from GMF. What are your thoughts?

Did you ever get the correct watch? I have had my eye on that GMF 126660 on Trustytime because is the first one that I have seen that has the "K" in "RING LOCK SYSTEM" properly centered under the 6 marker. And you are certainly correct that the watch they sent you to QC does not match the pictures in the listing on their website.

leebert

Getting To Know The Place
Patron
Certified
22/1/24
I purchased the CSF from Jtime. Love the klunky fucker - absolutely love it 😎

• Haha
Reactions: seanzorio

Reaps

Learning something new everyday....
25/9/22
121 pages of pure content, thanks all for contribuiting. Would love the DSSD if my wrist wasn't 16cm/6.3in lol

Reactions: SS72

GMTFanboy

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
21/2/20
East Coast U.S.A
Did you ever get the correct watch? I have had my eye on that GMF 126660 on Trustytime because is the first one that I have seen that has the "K" in "RING LOCK SYSTEM" properly centered under the 6 marker. And you are certainly correct that the watch they sent you to QC does not match the pictures in the listing on their website.
I ended up giving up on it and getting something else entirely. I am 100% certain the website and my QC pics are different watches. It happened exactly as I described to other folks as well. However, some people got the perfect version. To me, it isn’t worth it to order a new one, we should just get one M2M if one ever pops up. The old Noob and the old Arf are really good.

Reactions: AIMforG and Reaps

suffolkdiver

16/2/24
UK
Here is my Noob V7 Dssd I got on here from a m2m sale a few weeks ago. The Rolex around the rehault area is very hard to see without a eye glass.

I also picked up a BP Seadweller Polipetto 16600 from the same member early in the year, and love them both.

Reactions: GMTFanboy

SS72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia
Here is my Noob V7 Dssd I got on here from a m2m sale a few weeks ago. The Rolex around the rehault area is very hard to see without a eye glass.

I also picked up a BP Seadweller Polipetto 16600 from the same member early in the year, and love them both.
Nice ones. Enjoy.

I found with all DSSDs I've had that the Rehaut engraving isn't as visible as it is on the Sub or other models. The Rehaut is also shallower.

Gen. Not mine.
HAKtbb.jpeg

Reactions: suffolkdiver

Reaps

Learning something new everyday....
25/9/22
How yall feel about these Blaken DSSDs? Thinking of picking this one up, hopefully the all black makes the watch more wearable lol

Alex1976

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
25/2/17
Seems like I just can't live without a DSSD...........looking to buy a 126660......what factory would be the most recommended these days?